Mobile Terraria Android Pie

Terraria does not work in android pie version. My device is Huawei p20 lite
Hi there @Godayva, what exactly is happening when you try to play the game? Does the game launch? Are you able to play, but then the game closes? If you can describe in detail what’s happening it’ll be easier to help you. Your phone has 4GB of RAM so there shouldn’t be any performance issues.

Hi there @Godayva, what exactly is happening when you try to play the game? Does the game launch? Are you able to play, but then the game closes? If you can describe in detail what’s happening it’ll be easier to help you. Your phone has 4GB of RAM so there shouldn’t be any performance issues.

I tried, but it still doesn't open
Did you just purchase it recently? Was it working before and now it doesn’t? Is your phone storage full? Do you have any other apps going at the same time? Do you have any unofficial Terraria related apps that were ever installed (such as all item worlds, cheats, lucky patcher, etc). There are so many more details that you could give that might shed light on the situation.

Did you just purchase it recently? Was it working before and now it doesn’t? Is your phone storage full? Do you have any other apps going at the same time? Do you have any unofficial Terraria related apps that were ever installed (such as all item worlds, cheats, lucky patcher, etc). There are so many more details that you could give that might shed light on the situation.

I bought Terraria a year ago. I made a clean installation on my phone. I switched from Android 8 to 9 Android oreo was working but android 9 also does not work

Terraria does not work in android pie version. My device is Huawei p20 lite

Hi there @Godayva, I've moved the new thread you made into this existing thread that you already had. We prefer not to have duplicate threads. :)

I'm sorry that the game is not working on your new phone. If you want to talk with 505 Games (the publishers of the mobile version) to try to get more insight you can open a Support ticket with them here: Support : Customer Support

Back
Top Bottom