Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Hi, i tried this out but decided i didn't like the option enough to look over stuff like the screen tearing and other stuff but i suspect i may have uninstalled or installed it wrong because now i just get this error trying to run terraria
Screenshot (8).png

Thanks for any help, I tried reinstalling terraria, steam, and seeing if maybe it needed to be told to run it in 32 but but so far i have had no luck, though the last one I didn't really know if i was doing it right. Thanks again, sorry if this is not the place to ask or something.

Idk about that, but concerning the lag situation, delete the Terraria.exe.config seem to solve some of the lag. Idk why it work but it just does for some people (and I actually need confirmation from multiple source on that one). Also, if a mod add a tons of content like font, music and custom background, the load will be longer.
I don't have any Terraria.exe.config in my Terraria installation or Mods folder and I still have the same issue

How do I install this on a ubuntu linux server? I tried to but the screen I open tModLoaderServer.exe in terminates immediately.

I am experiencing an annoying minor issue. Whenever I boot up Terraria with this version of tmodloader (I haven't checked the 'official' versions yet) it resets my resolution to the lowest possible default level. It saves my other settings, however, such as fullscreen mode and my custom cursor settings. I currently don't have any other active mods

Last edited:
I am experiencing an annoying minor issue. Whenever I boot up Terraria with this version of tmodloader (I haven't checked the 'official versions yet) it resets my resolution to the lowest possible default level. It saves my other settings, however, such as fullscreen mode and my custom cursor settings. I currently don't have any other active mods
Bug that I've been trying to fix. Ik there is a way to force the res upon restart but I forgot how.

Trying to build a basic mod i'm working on. just adds a cheat npc. but whenever i try to build the mod i get this error,
errormessagething.PNG

anyone know what's going on and how to fix it?
here's the cs code aswell.

using System;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using Terraria.Modloader;

namespace TheCheatNpc
{
public class TheCheatNpc : Mod
{
public TheCheatNpc()
{
Properties = new ModProperties()
{
Autoload = true,
AutoloadGores = true,
AutoloadSounds = true,
AutoloadBackgrounds = true
};
}
}
}

Trying to build a basic mod i'm working on. just adds a cheat npc. but whenever i try to build the mod i get this error,View attachment 223146
anyone know what's going on and how to fix it?
here's the cs code aswell.

using System;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using Terraria.Modloader;

namespace TheCheatNpc
{
public class TheCheatNpc : Mod
{
public TheCheatNpc()
{
Properties = new ModProperties()
{
Autoload = true,
AutoloadGores = true,
AutoloadSounds = true,
AutoloadBackgrounds = true
};
}
}
}
This version of tml can't compile yet.

Hello there! I have been using Tmodloader 64 with this modpack:FMT 2.0 Mod list: : FuryForged and several other mods I chose myself. In the beginning I was getting from 48fps(max) to 29fps(lowest). It was a slagfest during some Boss fights. I searched the webs and found this: PC - 30 FPS Lock

Now I get between 55 to 60 fps constantly on a single playthroghugh for several hours. It wouldn't hurt for those NVidia users to try the link above if they are experiencing some slowdowns. My laptop spec are:
ASUS Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ @ 2.60 GHz
12 GB RAM
64-bit OS
GeForce GTX 970M

Hello there! I have been using Tmodloader 64 with this modpack:FMT 2.0 Mod list: : FuryForged and several other mods I chose myself. In the beginning I was getting from 48fps(max) to 29fps(lowest). It was a slagfest during some Boss fights. I searched the webs and found this: PC - 30 FPS Lock

Now I get between 55 to 60 fps constantly on a single playthroghugh for several hours. It wouldn't hurt for those NVidia users to try the link above if they are experiencing some slowdowns. My laptop spec are:
12 GB RAM
64-bit OS
GeForce GTX 970M
Taking note :D

Taking note :D
64Hello Dradonhunter, please excuse my next question due to ignorance or just plain stupidity. How can I avoid Tmod 64 from creating constant back ups of my world? The issue I have is that after a gaming session I have around 400mb, sometimes more, worth of back up memory. Thanks in advance!

64Hello Dradonhunter, please excuse my next question due to ignorance or just plain stupidity. How can I avoid Tmod 64 from creating constant back ups of my world? The issue I have is that after a gaming session I have around 400mb, sometimes more, worth of back up memory. Thanks in advance!
ah there, as of next version I'll make this an option (because I finally figured out how to make option in the base game directly!)

Thank you for your prompt reply!

12 GB RAM
64-bit OS
GeForce GTX 970M

I did the same thing as you and now I have the same fps as the normal tmodloader thanks.

A short Question, does this RAM Limit Removal also apply to the tModLoaderServer? Or is it just for the Game?

I would love to play Modded Terraria with friends without having lags

A short Question, does this RAM Limit Removal also apply to the tModLoaderServer? Or is it just for the Game?

I would love to play Modded Terraria with friends without having lags
if you use the server yeah.
[doublepost=1561996126,1561996089][/doublepost]Btw, for those wondering if I'm doing something about 0.11, this should answer your question.

upload_2019-7-1_11-48-33.png

As an added bonus, it can also compile.

so I have a laptop for now intill I get my desktop back but tml32bit/64bit is not working everytime I reload my mods it will be loading the halfway through the loading it keeps say terraria is not responding every second plz help me

Back
Top Bottom