Mobile HELP PLEASE

Shaki

Terrarian
Hello my name is shaki and my brother recently got on his iPod touch to play terraria and when he got on it said this photo his best character with all the best stuff in the game was GONE!! Can anyone help pleaseeee????

Attachments

• F7970A9A-3E6C-4812-AFB1-96CDF8EA8E87.png
    F7970A9A-3E6C-4812-AFB1-96CDF8EA8E87.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 117
Uh....According to the picture, I'm assuming your brother decided to try loading his character on a different device?

Odd.
Because according to the picture that you showed, it specifies that the character that your brother was trying to load, was created on an earlier update to the current one that you have just loaded it into.
Hmm. At what update, was the character created on?

Odd.
Because according to the picture that you showed, it specifies that the character that your brother was trying to load, was created on an earlier update to the current one that you have just loaded it into.
Hmm. At what update, was the character created on?
I don’t know what update but it was created 07/03/2017

Hmm....So...Quick question.
Did this happen all of a sudden on a completely normal day, or did you change/interfere with the device/game before trying this?

Hm.
Then chances are that the game MIGHT be confused.
Either that, or something else that I'm not getting right now.
I'd suggest for you to maybe restart the game, and see if it works then.

Hm.
Then chances are that the game MIGHT be confused.
Either that, or something else that I'm not getting right now.
I'd suggest for you to maybe restart the game, and see if it works then.
Yea we tried a few things like that but nothing works

Ohno.
Okay, don't freak out. But there might be a veeeerrryyyyy slight chance that you're character got corrupted or something. And is probably gone forever.

Ohno.
Okay, don't freak out. But there might be a veeeerrryyyyy slight chance that you're character got corrupted or something. And is probably gone forever.
That’s fine I’m giving him a lot of stuff so he can get back up ther thanks for the help mate

Hello my name is shaki and my brother recently got on his iPod touch to play terraria and when he got on it said this photo his best character with all the best stuff in the game was GONE!! Can anyone help pleaseeee????
Hi there @Shaki, sorry to hear you’ve run into this issue. A pattern that is cropping up regarding players that get this error is that the device the game is on might also have other third-party apps related to Terraria, but are not official (apps like all item maps, cheat apps, lucky patcher, etc). So if the device that runs Terraria has any of these other apps installed (or had them installed and some files have not been fully removed) you may run into this again.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups before it was corrupted, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

Hi there @Shaki, sorry to hear you’ve run into this issue. A pattern that is cropping up regarding players that get this error is that the device the game is on might also have other third-party apps related to Terraria, but are not official (apps like all item maps, cheat apps, lucky patcher, etc). So if the device that runs Terraria has any of these other apps installed (or had them installed and some files have not been fully removed) you may run into this again.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups before it was corrupted, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions
Hey mate sorry for being so late yea we got his stuff back thanks though!!

Back
Top Bottom