Weapons & Equip Ankh Shield Of Cthulhu

Cyan Saviour

Terrarian
There should be an expert-mode or master-mode exclusive item which combines the powers of the ankh shield and the shield of Cthulhu. I love the shield of Cthulhu but I feel that it becomes redundant quickly.

I have long been telling my friend about hopefully getting use to the expert boss accessories. Those things are mostly useless.
The shield and the scarf are the only really useful ones in the long run; I only change the shield near the end game, after plantera, when I can get the ninja gear. Dashing so I can go instantly at full run speed is imperative when fighting.

So I am with you about making the shield, and other equips, more useful by fusing them with others; the ankh shield should very well be able to fuse with the shield of cthulhu or the golem stone or the plantera spores or the charm of myths.
The thing is fit to fuse with almost everything to be a proper accessory; I use it because otherwise half the things in the game would kill me simply because I am locked by their knockback and cannot move.

Back
Top Bottom