What is the most useless item in Terraria to you?

If it's counted as an item (if people consider Terraria like Minecraft and separate blocks into a different category), that would be silt. It's an ugly grey colour, so you can hardly use it in building things, and falls if you want to build sky bridges or houses, not to mention that IT KILLS YOU. Making makeshift towers out of it when you don't have the grappling hooks to reach high places is pretty dumb; if you want your little platform to go sideways, you'll have to build another tower.

And the extractinator... it gives you no where near a good amount of ores, some money, and a pet that's completely useless unless you just happen to like it.
Silt.
Wtf.

If it's counted as an item (if people consider Terraria like Minecraft and separate blocks into a different category), that would be silt. It's an ugly grey colour, so you can hardly use it in building things, and falls if you want to build sky bridges or houses, not to mention that IT KILLS YOU. Making makeshift towers out of it when you don't have the grappling hooks to reach high places is pretty dumb; if you want your little platform to go sideways, you'll have to build another tower.

And the extractinator... it gives you no where near a good amount of ores, some money, and a pet that's completely useless unless you just happen to like it.
Silt.
Wtf.
Well, One silt gives few ores but Trixie will bring back 200+ from one trip. The single only way to obtain non-native ores to your world. And If you have huge amounts of it its far faster gems than mining.

Also it can make Stucco.

what about the neon tetra you get while fishing? you know that useless fish you get in the jungle, yet wont delete because they might add a use in 1.3?

Antlion mandibles take up space, are barely worth anything, and can't be used to craft anything of note.

There are probably more empirically useless items out there, but these are the ones that drive me the most nuts when I find them in my inventory.

Antlion mandibles take up space, are barely worth anything, and can't be used to craft anything of note.

There are probably more empirically useless items out there, but these are the ones that drive me the most nuts when I find them in my inventory.

It's possible there could be new desert furniture which might need them in 1.4, who knows.

Staff of re-growth. Grass grows pretty fast and the seeds are very cheep. Given that it can only grow basic green grass....
Staff of regrowth can also grow moss. This item was made for decorative purposes.
[doublepost=1562402183,1562401590][/doublepost]ItemName.BoringBow()

This bow is so boring so it can't even shoot...

Staff of Regrowth also allows you to pick wild herbs and get seeds from them even if they are not blooming (great for getting Deathweed!), and when used on potted seeds or in seeds in planters, it also increases yield.

Back
Top Bottom