tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Hi guys i have a little problem with my world. I'm playing multiplayer with my friend. We killed Abaddon, the Emissary of Nightmares, but Flame Razed Forest didn't respawn. Is there any other way to spawn this biome? Thanks for help. (Btw, we killed him on other world and everything was ok)(sry for eng, i hope everything is understandable)

Hi guys i have a little problem with my world. I'm playing multiplayer with my friend. We killed Abaddon, the Emissary of Nightmares, but Flame Razed Forest didn't respawn. Is there any other way to spawn this biome? Thanks for help. (Btw, we killed him on other world and everything was ok)(sry for eng, i hope everything is understandable)
Try checking under your snow biome or any other modded biomes. If all else fails, cheat in some Flare Solution and use a clentaiminator to spread it.

Hey, so is this mod's balance based around vanilla Terraria, like how Thorium is balanced around vanilla Terraria, or is it like Calamity where it's balanced around itself?

From the mod browser:

"It would be appreciated to not judge the book by its cover, and learn about the authors who created this mod."

Okay, so what happened to warrant including this line? I assume something big and crappy happened like Tremor stealing half its content.

From the mod browser:

"It would be appreciated to not judge the book by its cover, and learn about the authors who created this mod."

Okay, so what happened to warrant including this line? I assume something big and crappy happened like Tremor stealing half its content.
I added a bit more to the description after people told me that there are people out there (in this case Pedguin) who read through the introduction and didn't bother looking into it. Before the change the description only had the lore introduction, now it has a quick summary of the content as well as that line

Yeah, the OP only says "boss and item cards being made". Fortunately, the wiki on gamepedia showed enough content to make the snap judgement that the mod is worth downloading.

A few suggestions:
- I think it'd fit better in Terraria's balance if the pumpfly did not use their ranged attack until hardmode
- why doesn't the cat lamp work as a light source?
- the decorationist could, in addition to mod content, sell a dozen of randomly chosen furniture items, recalculating from a list every day. It could include uncraftable furniture items, some rare crafting stations or buff stations, etc. It'd make him more useful overall.
- what's the deal with the harpy bosses? Most Terraria bosses are monsters that you will inevitably encounter as you progress even if you don't summon them, but it doesn't seem to be the case for Jensen and Raynare. Why are there two different summon items for Jensen and why is one of them a peace offering? Also often bosses offer something beyond just their loot to help further progression, by unlocking an area (Dungeon, Temple), an NPC (Dryad, Clothier, Witch Doctor, etc.), or otherwise changing the world (entering hardmode, spawning new undead types in the dungeon, etc.). Perhaps defeating Jensen could make harpies no longer aggressive until hardmode (you've beaten their champion after all); and likewise defeating Raynare would make them no longer aggressive in hardmode.

Yeah, the OP only says "boss and item cards being made". Fortunately, the wiki on gamepedia showed enough content to make the snap judgement that the mod is worth downloading.

A few suggestions:
- I think it'd fit better in Terraria's balance if the pumpfly did not use their ranged attack until hardmode
- why doesn't the cat lamp work as a light source?
- the decorationist could, in addition to mod content, sell a dozen of randomly chosen furniture items, recalculating from a list every day. It could include uncraftable furniture items, some rare crafting stations or buff stations, etc. It'd make him more useful overall.
- what's the deal with the harpy bosses? Most Terraria bosses are monsters that you will inevitably encounter as you progress even if you don't summon them, but it doesn't seem to be the case for Jensen and Raynare. Why are there two different summon items for Jensen and why is one of them a peace offering? Also often bosses offer something beyond just their loot to help further progression, by unlocking an area (Dungeon, Temple), an NPC (Dryad, Clothier, Witch Doctor, etc.), or otherwise changing the world (entering hardmode, spawning new undead types in the dungeon, etc.). Perhaps defeating Jensen could make harpies no longer aggressive until hardmode (you've beaten their champion after all); and likewise defeating Raynare would make them no longer aggressive in hardmode.
Pumpflies become useless in hardmode anyways and spawn way less, so I don't see much of a use in that.
The cat lamp does count as a lightsource.
We actually had that idea with the Decorationist but atm we don't have enough furniture in his shop to do that, I also don't see why he would sell crafting stations.
Jensen and Raynare are syrusian harpies, they have no connection to Terraria's harpies, and we'll fix up the confusion and everything else lore related in a coming update.

It doesn't emit light, though.

Uncraftable furniture crafting stations, like bone welder, honey dispenser, ice machine, etc.
upload_2019-7-8_15-15-23.png

it does tho

we'll fix up the confusion and everything else lore related in a coming update.
Oh, I can't wait for that! I've been pretty interested in the mod's lore for a while but details are hard to come by on the forums and ingame.

Also the Cat Lamp is great. Thank you whoever on the dev team suggested and/or implemented that.

Also also: Decorationist placeable stuff idea! Placeable Decree, Pandolar, and Araghur plushes! Nothing says home sweet home like soft, huggable, cotton-filled caricatures of three of the most deadly creatures inhabiting the world! The Pandolar of course being the most deadly of the bunch.

Also also: Decorationist placeable stuff idea! Placeable Decree, Pandolar, and Araghur plushes! Nothing says home sweet home like soft, huggable, cotton-filled caricatures of three of the most deadly creatures inhabiting the world! The Pandolar of course being the most deadly of the bunch.
Hmm yes I'm going to have to sprite a Decree plushie very soon, now that you've said that
As soon as I get the stuff I actually need to get done for the update that is :V

Hello, I read that the Empress Den spawns directly below the desert. And since appearently the only way to spawn Araneas, you can't fight him on a world generated with enabled Calamity mod as well, because that biome is getting overlapped by Sunken Sea. I think that the biome should be generated somewhere else, or maybe a bit deeper, so it's under the Sunken Sea? Because I saw the boss, it looks dope as heck, but I can't fight him even if I spawn him with other means, since he kills you when outside the Den (at least, that's what I'm assuming).

Hello, I read that the Empress Den spawns directly below the desert. And since appearently the only way to spawn Araneas, you can't fight him on a world generated with enabled Calamity mod as well, because that biome is getting overlapped by Sunken Sea. I think that the biome should be generated somewhere else, or maybe a bit deeper, so it's under the Sunken Sea? Because I saw the boss, it looks dope as heck, but I can't fight him even if I spawn him with other means, since he kills you when outside the Den (at least, that's what I'm assuming).
If Calamity is enabled, then the Empress Den spawns a bit to the right, enough so that it's still on the Sunken Sea but not by a lot. It still overlaps but in favor of the Den (the Den replaces a small-ish part of the Sea).

Back
Top Bottom