tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

In the latest version of the mod when playing multiplayer I am unable to break the tree stumps. In singleplayer I can however. I downgraded to v3.2.2 and I was able to break them there. The only other mod that I have installed is Thorium in case that matters.

I updated to the latest version last night and tried playing on the multiplayer world I have with a friend, but there were constant crashes every few minutes or so. We're only using Overhaul, no other mods. Are there any logs somewhere that I could attach for further information?

I updated to the latest version last night and tried playing on the multiplayer world I have with a friend, but there were constant crashes every few minutes or so. We're only using Overhaul, no other mods. Are there any logs somewhere that I could attach for further information?
I am having this same exact issue! A lot of crashing is happening now and especially in the desert, the underworld, and going into water sometimes
[doublepost=1562947666,1562947631][/doublepost]
In the latest version of the mod when playing multiplayer I am unable to break the tree stumps. In singleplayer I can however. I downgraded to v3.2.2 and I was able to break them there. The only other mod that I have installed is Thorium in case that matters.
I am having this same exact issue and it is really annoying, I've noticed a lot more syncing issues as well

Start the game, play for a minute, **CRASH**. Restart the game, play for a minute, **CRASH**. Check to make sure none of my other mods are interfering, restart the game, play for a minute, **CRASH**.

Over and over and over...I'm just giving up until the next patch.

I need help.
For some reason, after I switched to another mod the NPC the zoom-in was carried over and now it just doesn't go away

Start the game, play for a minute, **CRASH**. Restart the game, play for a minute, **CRASH**. Check to make sure none of my other mods are interfering, restart the game, play for a minute, **CRASH**.

Over and over and over...I'm just giving up until the next patch.

Yeah, same issue here; I rollbacked to the version before v4 until it's patched up because it's unplayable at the moment.

This mod is very fun to play, but I deal with so many errors and memory issues it's insane, plus this mod seems incompatible with Zilem's Slim Texture pack, specific movements causes the player sprites to revert to vanilla player sprites, I hope this can also be looked into.

An update on the linux sound not working: MacOS not working as well.
(I use a macOS High Sierra and it doesen't work)

Vampire knives are bugged for me: no spread, just 3 knives on the same line

Edit: made some tests, this "bug" is present since 4.0. Before the spread worked fine but the item wasn't automatic (manually click for multiple shots)

Last edited:
I'm starting to see more and more weapons that have their "spread" shot (or multishot) removed for example Betsy's Wrath, Aerial Bane or Tsunami.
Why isn't anybody talking about it? Am I missing something and this is how the mod reworked those items?

Played multiplayer last night with a friend and also could not break stumps.

Mods being used: AutoTrash, BetterNightSky, CalamityMod, Experience and Classes, Fishing 2.0, Yet Another Boss Health Bar, Luiafk, MagicStorage, MaxStackPlus, TerrariaOverhaul

crashed out and this was in the logs: Error Log

hello guys its my 1st time posting here and ive been playing overhoul for a long time
but i have 1 question is this mod really compatible with calamity?
i mean some calamity items have lowered their DPS because the hit counts are dropping very low
example is the "Yharim's Crystal" its suppose to hit like crazy but now its almost equal to last prism
although the overhoul 0.3 version still didnt ruin it the o.4 began to drop its hit count can someone please answer me cause im having problems because most calamity items are very dependent on their high hit ratio rather than raw damage

Love the Update, but unfortunatly it breaks all modded music, and most bows that change projectiles shoot normal arrows. Oh, and because someone asked :
The Banner Rework changes the way they give you benefits. Before, they increased damage and defense against mobs, now, if you enable this feature,
it makes them drop more money and loot instead, as far as I know. Oh, and I think EoC becomes invincible only on Revengeance Mode. Also, if you have
problems on Mac and Linux, (Sound Problems and Crashes) you might try out the newest test build, which was published on discord. I think that the sound and
music issue has been fixed already, if I recall correctly. I may be wrong, but you might still try it out if you like. It may help.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does the mod break the smart cursor setting?

I always have to hold the key down, it wont let me just toggle it though I have toggeling on.

Hey misario. Not a big problem and I'm fine with it, but I thought I would bring to your attention a few things in case you wanted to fix it. whenever I roll with an umbrella it starts rising above my character to a certain point while spiralling around and whenever I hold a bow it seems to have the arm sprites you made for it but also the normal arm sprites for when you don't hold anything, giving my character four arms at once.
[doublepost=1564250385,1564250141][/doublepost]If you even see this then I can list all the mods I'm using if you want

I'd first like to say that I've been really enjoying Overhaul so far, however from testing the mod seems to break painting for some reason.

The sandstone and ebonbrick walls on the right are suppose to be painted grey
20190728151628_1.jpg
20190728151639_1.jpg

Now here's how the walls look on the map, showing they are in fact painted, but the proper colors aren't showing.

I am using tmodloader v0.11.3 and Overhaul v4.0.2
Can anyone else confirm if they are having this issue or not?

Back
Top Bottom