Drawings & Paintings Super Marnyr Art Thread!

What program do you use for art? I'd like to get into digital art, and I'm looking for a program to use that'd be good for a beginner.

I use Paint Tool SAI which costs around 60 dollars, and it can be used for beginners and professionals or anything in between, but it's best if you have a drawing tablet for it! That's the way it works best. If you're just starting off, I recommend FireAlpaca which is free, light and good! I still use it now and then for doing text (^^

I use Paint Tool SAI which costs around 60 dollars, and it can be used for beginners and professionals or anything in between, but it's best if you have a drawing tablet for it! That's the way it works best. If you're just starting off, I recommend FireAlpaca which is free, light and good! I still use it now and then for doing text (^^
Ah, I've heard of FireAlpaca. Would you recommend one of those drawing pads that plugs into my computer, or would it be better to start off with a mouse?

Ah, I've heard of FireAlpaca. Would you recommend one of those drawing pads that plugs into my computer, or would it be better to start off with a mouse?

Honestly? Either works, as art tablets/drawing pads can be really expensive, but it just depends on your style! Starting off with a mouse is good, tho, as you can figure out what you want from there.

If you want a good drawing tablet for only a little bit, I've heard huion is good if yer interested! d(^^

upload_2019-5-16_18-49-48.png

upload_2019-5-16_18-49-58.png

Here's some more of 22! Or... Ziallich, whatever ya wanna call them! I'm not awake enough to colour either of them, but here you go!

Also, a fun fact: The first one was based off of something I saw in a how to draw manga book today. I still think those books are fun to read and look at, since I still lowkey want an anime-esque style (^^

View attachment 221528
View attachment 221529

Here's some more of 22! Or... Ziallich, whatever ya wanna call them! I'm not awake enough to colour either of them, but here you go!

Also, a fun fact: The first one was based off of something I saw in a how to draw manga book today. I still think those books are fun to read and look at, since I still lowkey want an anime-esque style (^^
Kinda reminds of a mashup of the Radiance (from Hollow Knight) and Meta Knight. Well drawn, as always!

so, idea: draw [link=[URL="https://acecombat.fandom.com/wiki/ADF-11F_Raven"]ADF-11F Raven[/URL]] hugin and munin[/link] as some sort of cross between the ADF-11F and Latios/Latias.

a fellow man of culture, i see!
and yes, that.
Oh no, don't get me wrong, sadly, I've never played an AC game. I do, however, like planes, and after enough AC jokes got thrown my way I guess they finally cracked my thick skull. I'm more of a Warthunder player when it comes to flying machines making other flying machines not flying machines anymore.

Back
Top Bottom