tModLoader Frontiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still interested, but it will be awhile before I get my ideas down.
[doublepost=1561829887,1561829862][/doublepost]Can you refresh me on the biomes?

I am still interested, but it will be awhile before I get my ideas down.
[doublepost=1561829887,1561829862][/doublepost]Can you refresh me on the biomes?
There will be one biome. The "Primeval Forest" biome will be a dense forest filled with prehistoric creatures from the jurassic era etc...
Join our discord to communicate better.

We are looking for one more Spriter and one more Developer.

To join and submit as a spriter please reply to show off your sprite work.

To join and submit as a developer reply and say you are interested in developing.

Reminder:
Discord early joiner beta access ends soon! Join up!

Tons of new sprites are here! Check them out and let me know how they look!

Also we are looking for a developer, if you interested contact me through TCF or discord to apply!

The exclusive From the Beginning role has access to private channels and more control, users with this role are also eligible to beta test each Frontier. The role will no longer be given out starting August 19th. If you are interested, Join the Discord!

I heard some fresh news just dropped. Might be worth checking out...

This mod looks very promising. I will keep an eye on this. The mod concepts looks really good! I have high hopes for this mod. Keep up the good work!

This mod looks very promising. I will keep an eye on this. The mod concepts looks really good! I have high hopes for this mod. Keep up the good work!
Thank you! That means a lot and I hope you can enjoy the mod when it comes out.

We have support for Fargo's Soul Mod!!!
Check out the update for more info.

Beta drops September 8th

I don't use that mod because of how much grind is to make it's accessories, but mod support is always cool!
Thank you, I am excited for Fargo's mod support. And hope you can enjoy the mod with or without using the accesories someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom