Sprites What Happened To That Ninja Inside The King Slime?

Xelor

Terrarian
300px-BiomeBannerForest.png

Xelor Has Awoken!

Hello Terrarians! I come back to show some new things
from my mind. With Sprites Obviously, so i trust than everyone
know who is this Guy here.

Ninja_armor.png
The Ninja inside the King Slime
King_Slime.png
You can see
he is inside the King Slime, and i think hes alive. So if hes alive and you
kill King Slime what happens to him? He disappear! But why? why you don't
fight with him? I don't know but! i am here to show my ideas for this!

How it Works?

1 - So the Ninja is inside the King Slime, and when the King Slime is defeated
a Ninja come from inside him and fight with you. This Ninja is not a Boss is just
a normal enemy like zombies. After you kill the Ninja he drops the Ninja armor.

How he Attack?

2 - He Throws Shurikens and if you touch him you will receive damage.

After you kill the Ninja. Some new things will happen, More enemies will spawn.

Enemies!

Now you killed the two enemies the King Slime and the Ninja. What will happen now?
Here comes some new enemies :

Ninja.png
Ninja Apprentice
Life : 150
Damage : 23
Leaps Very High
Throw Normal Shurikens
Drops : Shurikens x8/x17, Demonite Ore x2/x6
Special : Can Walk in the walls
Demonite Ore : Dropped if the Ninja Apprentice is Defeated
im Corruption Biome.

Samurai.png
Samurai
Life : 350
Damage : 46
Move Slow Because the Armor
Attack with Samurai Katana
Drops : Samurai Katana x1, Crimson Ore x4/x7
Special : When you hit him you will be throwed
because of is great armor like a KnockBack
Crimson Ore : Dropped if the Samurai is Defeated im Crimson Biome.

When throw Samurai Katana :
Katana Throw.png

If the Samurai have just 100 life points he will throw Katanas
but if he have more life points than that, he will attack with katana
like the player do with a sword.

Samurai Katana Weapon :
Katana Item.png

Damage : 36
Knockback : 3
Weapon Attack animation :
Arkhalis.gif

I know this is just the Arkhalis Projectile with
the colors changed, but i'm not too good with Gifs.

This New Enemies is not to cause a big impact into the game
like after you kill the Wall Of Flesh. And now i know that have a Katana
in the game, the Travelling merchant give this. But mine is more easy
to get and more powerful.

BYE!

Last edited:
Alright, let's get started. I like the idea but a few things are off.

The katana us already a weapon, shown https://terraria.wiki.gg/Katana. Also, the ninjas should spawn on the surface and underground respectively, and drop the worlds ore exclusively.

The potion of life is unknown in function and the katana does way too much damage for an arkhilas weapon.

Alright, let's get started. I like the idea but a few things are off.

The katana us already a weapon, shown https://terraria.wiki.gg/Katana. Also, the ninjas should spawn on the surface and underground respectively, and drop the worlds ore exclusively.

The potion of life is unknown in function and the katana does way too much damage for an arkhilas weapon.

Okay time to change the things.

The ninja is just a reference. King Slime doesn't need to be any harder.

I'm not doing this any more '' Hard '' I did not make any changes in the King Slime, I just put a weak enemy
escaping inside him when he is defeated and showing what happens after you kill him, also because of that
the ninja within the Slime is the master of a ninja school and after he is defeated other ninjas come and try
to kill yourself. The ninjas do not arrive at the exact moment that the Ninja Master is defeated, they are like skeletons or zombies.

This is a good idea but I think they should spawn while you are fighting king slime
[doublepost=1540577593,1540577572][/doublepost]Other than that Support

I think the ninja should be a friendly npc, due to the fact that he was suffocating inside king slime and you saved him. You could edit the names so the enemies would be people who have a bone to pick with the ninja, and try to defeat you since they know you will protect the ninja. This is a great concept, though.

I think the ninja should be a friendly npc, due to the fact that he was suffocating inside king slime and you saved him. You could edit the names so the enemies would be people who have a bone to pick with the ninja, and try to defeat you since they know you will protect the ninja. This is a great concept, though.
i agree and he should sell ninja armor samurai swords shurikins you know ninja stuff and maybe king slime drops prices grapple= 1 gold slime gun = 5 silver mount = 10 gold

I don't know about this. The slimes use some sort of acid to digest you when they hit you, proved by the nurse's quote: "You look half digested. Have you been chasing slimes again?" So, that might be why they decided not to do that. I do think that the ninja armor needs a bit of a buff. Maybe there wouldn't be a ninja in the armor at all, and the armor would have holes in it, having the same defense as it does now, and the same set bonus. But, if you have enough Silk and a Loom, you can repair it and the cosmetics would be back to normal, and the defense would be buffed. Something like the hood and legs would have 1 extra defense, and the chest would have 2.

I don't know about this. The slimes use some sort of acid to digest you when they hit you, proved by the nurse's quote: "You look half digested. Have you been chasing slimes again?" So, that might be why they decided not to do that. I do think that the ninja armor needs a bit of a buff. Maybe there wouldn't be a ninja in the armor at all, and the armor would have holes in it, having the same defense as it does now, and the same set bonus. But, if you have enough Silk and a Loom, you can repair it and the cosmetics would be back to normal, and the defense would be buffed. Something like the hood and legs would have 1 extra defense, and the chest would have 2.
Then my only question would be how would he go and attack you if he's been digested maybe it's just armor o n a corpse

I really like the idea of the ninja becoming a friendly npc after defeating king slime. He’d fit well with building (there arent really any npc that fit with japanese style builds) and would be a cool addition in general.

According to Redigit/Andrew :)red:): the ninja is the guide's bro(ther). When you kill the slime, he probably runs away leaving a part of his costume to you.

I was going to say that now. It doesn't make much sense that the ninja becomes an enemy after you save him, killing king slime. It would be better if the ninja became a friendly NPC.

Back
Top Bottom