What do You do When You're Bored on Terraria?

• Roleplay
  • Come up with headcanons for player character and/or npcs
  • fly around (i love wings)
  • mess with slime hook
  • Fish
  • Wander aimlessly

well i usually try to find new people to play with, but everyone uses steam and i feel like im the ONLY one who uses GOG

I would start a banner collection and try to aqquire as many enemy banners as i can. This can also help in managing the surplus monster population.
I may also go for some boss trophies

(Sorry for the bump, but it was the most relevant thread I found)

I've gotten bored with Terraria :( Fire it up, play for maybe half an hour, if that, and close it down. Maybe fish a little just to kill some time, or kill some enemies somewhere. Ultimately I just play it a little because I have nothing else to do. Haven't really played it such a wicked amount either. Completed the game (Moon Lord) on Classic, then started on Expert. Still in pre-hardmode, but have done most things there. Most of the jungle has been explored, and almost every square-inch of the underground desert. Dungeon has been mapped out.

Although I'm using a mage now as opposed to melee, it feels like I've been here and done everything, so it feels a bit pointless currently. Perhaps I could try Witcher 3 again, but I've already rounded that several times. What do people do when you get bored out of your skull?

Back
Top Bottom