OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

im pushing it. the character im using is from warframe, but is an OC, and is probably going to be trapped in neo transpirence.

Honestly, I may...Have not explained that rule that well.
Essentially, while characters are not allowed to be from other dimensions, they can look, act, and virtually be exactly like a character from a dimension....But uh....
They just can't be from it.
So that would also go for the backstory and stuff.

Essentially, while characters are not allowed to be from other dimensions, they can look, act, and virtually be exactly like a character from a dimension....But uh....
Is it possible to make a inconsequential village called Grove and have it destroyed after a few years in lore as well?

rule is op please nerf.

Axl is too dependent on Warframe's lore. i literally cant make him work as a character without it. i can try, but its gonna be cringy or something

I mean...I can see your point. However, there is a good reason for why I made that rule in the first place....
Just have a village, then it is completely destroyed after a few years, the only survivors being a kid and a dog.

Er...That....Half-works.

Well, it's more of an attempt to make the universe, and world seem more cohesive (I actually don't really know what that actually means.) while also allowing it to feel like it's own thing, and not have multiple things clash with the intended direction, theme, and overall...Just about everything.

Plus overpoweredness like Ghoul's constant spamming of space time.
shut. he's supposed to be terrifying in the discord rp. but noooooooooo....

Well, it's more of an attempt to make the universe, and world seem more cohesive (I actually don't really know what that actually means.) while also allowing it to feel like it's own thing, and not have multiple things clash with the intended direction, theme, and overall...Just about everything.

well ok see heres the thing
Your putting the blame on the wrong thing

the reason why Calamity has so much :red:ing conflicting things is because its a freeform, meaning there is no actual moderator of the events.

Back
Top Bottom