Xbox One What is the luckiest moment you’ve ever had in Terraria?

Mine was(within 5 minutes), I got the Frostbrand, the Ice Sickle, the Blessed Apple(hallowed ice), a magic dagger, a frost feather(not rare, but still cool), and the Daedalus Stormbow, and...the MUSHROOM SPEAR WITH A LEGENDARY MODIFIER!!!!(Truffle shop)

Falling off a cliff in the underground snow biome, (pre-hardmode) having 1hp left, finding 3 crystal hearts, a chest with an ice blade, and a huge vein of platinum ore at the bottom of the pit!

Mine was when i killed golem on my first try using a flamethrower + golden shower. I had a sliver of health remaining and i GOT THE PICKSAW

After dieing to Wall of Flesh, I jumped back to the underworld, he drags me trough a lava pit, I have 2 hearts remaining and I spam beenades. I win.

Who would win?
A literal god of death and destruction known as wall of flesh
Some buzzy bois

Mine was when I got dark mage trophy from first one, after dozens of pirate Invasions for one Flying Dutchman trophy I expected many old ones army attempts

In my very first playthrough of the game (I didn't know at the time of course), but I got a wisp, rod of discord, ankh shield (without any guide), amber mosquito, and Terra Blade (without any guide and the three broken hero swords I needed, I got in the same eclipse). And with the amber mosquito, I got it the first time I ever used the extractinator. Needless to say, I rarely find the rod in my playthroughs, and I haven't found an amber mosquito since my first playthrough.

Back
Top Bottom