OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

I'm talking about heat that's ten million times worse than all the worst pains in the world combined, whilist getting attacked and tortured by demons. And that feels good compared to the Lake of Fire.

True perfection is God, and he loves all his children, but he gave us a choice to not be with him. I sure haven't picked it.
I started to wonder why God was helping people pass exams, or get over a cold...
If just one person beats the odds and survives - among the thousands of others who die--
--Then, it's suddenly a miracle from God.
Even when others suffer and die while praying to him.
I'd really love to meet this God who seemingly laughs at the misery of everyone not eligible for his miracles.
After all, if he is true perfection...
Why did not make us in his perfect form?
Why make us? What does he have to gain from it? Worship? And why worship out of everything?
And most of all, why doesn't he actually help those in need?

Seeing everyone who lives and pray to him everyday, only to die... Be put homeless. Out of a job, despite their devotion.

It makes me mad. Why does the people who believe in him die? Why do they not get a balanced life?
*Sigh*
Look, believe what you will. I'm just talking about how cruel this world is, even if there is some god. The world isn't fair.

Believe what you will. I'm done.

I'm talking about heat that's ten million times worse than all the worst pains in the world combined, whilist getting attacked and tortured by demons. And that feels good compared to the Lake of Fire.

True perfection is God, and he loves all his children, but he gave us a choice to not be with him. I sure haven't picked it.
Tf
[doublepost=1563704073,1563703951][/doublepost]You sure have strong views people... I'm gonna stay over in this corner experimenting with quantum physics

So lets see here with the roleplay's status.

No lingering main threat, like P-Don, or En-Tech.

Mainly character interaction or mundane tasks right now, which seems a bit boring. Right now, I'm basically waiting for a deadline and once it reaches that, if no one is there, which probably no one will because reasons, the quest for Atlantis basically becomes RNG based results.

I'd send an invasion to the base(this time with some pillagers) for something to do but given the last time, it has very discouraged me from doing so.

Maybe discovery or working in the mines or visit New York City with Ulti again. IDK. Also I can't think of a way to make an event or faction that you'd fight long term. The Master's force was simply ignored when other factions like En-Tech or that dragon that Foraging Slime had was here (metaphorically, of course). P-Don was only attacked because one of our members was a dragon, and P-Don killed dragons, and took plants. Basically farmers of certain plants with guns that killed anything in their way, which the 'killed anything in their way' was the main reason we came after them. En-Tech was because of Ghoul existing (and spamming space time rips) and hunting down Program. Most of Bubby's stuff has to do with her characters own things, like the Ocean Temple was only because Bori(I think) wanted someone to come with them. The potion antics, just go messy and... ugh. If that happens again, I'm yeeting the TARDIS again.

I don't know what I'm talking about anymore, other than trying to figure out what we can do, so uh...

I don't know what to do. I could just throw Arstotzka in here and you could go after them because must destroy communism or something like that, but eh.

What ideas, if any, do you have about something to do?

...I have no clue. Doesn't help that pretty much everyone left this and the fact that there's really no room for people to join. And the fact that Bubby's havinng problems again.

Edit: Maybe we could go with the "everyone designs the rooms of a random dungeon people decide to explore cause why not" approach.

*Looks at the User Generated Dungeon Thread*
You do know that I'm the last poster there and no one has chosen to do anything. I only made one room with three exits, and haven't made any of the other rooms. And still no one has chosen.

Plus, a dungeon crawler will only last so long. People will get tired of just fighting enemies. Sure they can extend it with their own storylines, but... It will only last for so long...

So how do you want to implement it? Suddenly a dungeon gate rises out of the ground? A portal to another world opens?

Plus, how do we get our characters motivation to go in there? No offense, but most of our characters don't really like exploring. Given the amount of times people are inside the base, the amount of times Bubby had one of her characters lead the way, and of course F-Stop, in which shows people don't want to go there and just leave, even when they took data from you. So, what motivation to go into an eternal dungeon is there going to be?

*Makes plotline out of old RPG games and mashing them up.*

Since oldest living memory, the Dungeon Gate has stood in the heart of the forest. Its doorway leads to infinite possibility, to subterranean lands fabled in stories and myths. Many adventurers have passed over that ancient threshold - some to find fame, glory, and wealth beyond telling, and others never to return. The town of Grove has ever been the safe haven at the Dungeon's mouth - a watering hole and resting place for weary adventurers. Within these walls lies the path to infinite adventure... But there is more than you'd think. Deep within the Dungeon is the mysterious Temple, with elemental portals going to other worlds, with even more adventure to be had. Gateways to realms unseen for countless eons. Now ready to explore and discover. With you find fame, glory, wealth? Or are you here to meet bond with your friends, meet new friends, and explore with them?

And... maybe when you are tired, wearied from your long journey, you can at last settle down... or do you want to go on another adventure?

I honestly think I should rework the ending bit because I want it to be possible to remove characters with the explanation that either they settled down in Grove or left this place altogether. The gateways are for those people who want to throw in a bunch of references from who knows what, plus a way to get back. I guess the way you get there in this world is just go through a forest and find Grove, hear the tales of glory and loot and stuff, or in Murph's(character) case, a way to get back to their world (Because I seen that happen with the Aperture Science portal.) Then go into the dungeon in search for that. Then Grove becomes your main base, throw some evil force (or just feral everything) into the dungeon that threatens Grove or the world or whatever, and poof. Done. Infinite dungeon and motivation.

I'm sorry. My iPad can't load the IC thread and there's a crap ton going on. If you want, you can abort exploring the city and say my characters who came along followed Murph or something.

Everyone went to an underwater city and went back because Alpha got homesick.

And another idea: maybe a dungeon maker shows up and asks the people in the base privatly for ideas, then builds the dungeon for them all to tackle. You know, for fun!

*Insert the raiders from Nuka World building the Gauntlet.* Because that's basically what you're suggesting, only we and the dungeon maker are the 'raiders', and the gauntlet probably won't be built to kill people in the few seconds you enter. Unless you want to do that in which fine. Though, both the Gauntlet and our dungeon will be built for different purposes.

Plus, dungeon maker guy, you need to rethink your job choices. Where the heck do you get all those materials and weapons (which can be contraband in some places)? If we actually lived in some country, I think he would be detained for that right out of the gate and then be asked about involvement of some crimes then arrested for possession of that much stuff.

Also about the portal tech in the salt mine from Ssnake:
Ex-PO's portal: Am I a joke to you?

Back
Top Bottom