Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Do you have a estimated guess on the release date? If you do please let me know.
probably mid August or September

Right know I want them to work faster because I'm board of Terraria mobile that we have now and I need something new.
idk man.. they're literally fixing bug reports from beta testers.. so we.. mobile players would have a great and smooth playthrough when it comes out~:D~;)

Last edited:
I have fought all bosses but Ocram so I will say Duke Fishron.
I haven’t had much trouble with Fishron. I used beetle armor and a terra blade. Once you get a godly flarion you can farm him with ease. Once 1.3 for mobile comes out I will get the shrimpy truffle. That is the only fishron item I need to complete my fishron item collection.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if terraria 1.3.0 pc could open mobile save files or not? I know this needs to lots of work and compatibality (?), but hey, they rewrited the code. Maybe devs didn't mention it?

Does anybody know if terraria 1.3.0 pc could open mobile save files or not? I know this needs to lots of work and compatibality (?), but hey, they rewrited the code. Maybe devs didn't mention it?

Unfortunately, PC does not have the compatibility to transfer or create backups of characters or worlds from Mobile. You will need to start from scratch, which is usually not a bad idea! ~:)

If you’re counting events, Frost moon is def the hardest. In terms of individual bosses, fishron is definitely the hardest.
yeah frostmoon is the hardest cuz before moonlord exist.. frostmoon is the endgame event.. and moonlord is probably the hardest.. not fishron..~;) but if ur talking about the mobile version.. ocram might have a great chance to be a harder boss than this fishy guy..

yeah frostmoon is the hardest cuz before moonlord exist.. frostmoon is the endgame event.. and moonlord is probably the hardest.. not fishron..~;) but if ur talking about the mobile version.. ocram might have a great chance to be a harder boss than this fishy guy..
I think he is right. I never died from ocram, but for fishron, battling was so complex and hard until I found how to survive the battle (after 10 deathes)

My favorite boss fight is fishron. I love the rush and tempo of the fight. I never seemed to have trouble with fishron.

Plantera is my most favorite boss amongst all of them, as it has a unique plant-guardian theme to it, rather than just some robot like the three before and the one after it, has attacks that are quite fair if a player has enough experience battling it, and one of the most unique and best boss tracks! ~;)

I think thare should be bluetooth controler capabillaty

Sorry about the grammer im not good at spelling:rslime:
[doublepost=1564898972,1564898907][/doublepost]
My favorite boss fight is fishron. I love the rush and tempo of the fight. I never seemed to have trouble with fishron.

I love undertale:pinky:

Plantera is my most favorite boss amongst all of them, as it has a unique plant-guardian theme to it, rather than just some robot like the three before and the one after it, has attacks that are quite fair if a player has enough experience battling it, and one of the most unique and best boss tracks! ~;)
plantera is my second favorite.

Plantera is fun until you realize you can farm her if you have the closest thing to max armor and vampire knives. Then you can just chill on a platform and take her hits, while regaining faster than she can hit. Good for getting The Axe tho. :p

Back
Top Bottom