Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

you are right. We should be proud of 505 games and others.

True, but what I’m mostly proud of is the splendid work DR Studios and co. has done to update the Mobile port of this game. It looks very polished at this point! I’m also proud of (most of) the Mobile community as well, for the immense amounts of patience they possess! ~:)

True, but what I’m mostly proud of is the splendid work DR Studios and co. has done to update the Mobile port of this game. It looks very polished at this point! I’m also proud of (most of) the Mobile community as well, for the immense amounts of patience they possess! ~:)
My patience are running thin though, because I want the update to be out now.

Will the world format like this?

(World name).wld
(World name).wld.bak

Or

(World name).world

I just curious about it hope you understan

.wld

Also - great chat on the bosses... but remember, current mobile has a lot of stealth boss nerfs that will no longer be in place. If you are used to just standing in a spot with X weapon and holding down fire to win... well, I would not assume that will work anymore. ;)

.wld

Also - great chat on the bosses... but remember, current mobile has a lot of stealth boss nerfs that will no longer be in place. If you are used to just standing in a spot with X weapon and holding down fire to win... well, I would not assume that will work anymore. ;)
Damn, that was my strategy.:mad:
Still, it's good that mobile will be closer to the original (PC).:)

.wld

I wish it will stay automatic though.

.wld

Thank goodness for that! Literally all of the Hardmode bosses easily get shredded by even the Clockwork Assault Rifle with early Hardmode ore armor while standing within a bunch of heart statues because of their absurdly low health! Heck, I erased the Destroyer literally a few seconds after it spawned with around only 10-20 Star Cannon blasts with Necro Armor, even though it would take far more in other versions to obliterate it with just that much! Duke Fishron also gets creamed by the CAR within 1-2 minutes! ~:D

Last edited:
Does anyone know if we will be able to play with old characters/worlds?

I'm at the point of defeating ocean with easy but can't defeat Duke Fishron. Is there any areas from PC which I'd have to go back to for "progression" purposes?

Also, does anyone know how big the update will be in terms of size?

Will the controls actually allow me to use master ninja gear to dash? Or solar armor? Also is it true that I will not be able to autoswing swords anymore?

Will the controls actually allow me to use master ninja gear to dash? Or solar armor? Also is it true that I will not be able to autoswing swords anymore?

Yes you can dash.

Weapons that have autoswing as a part of their design will autoswing. Those that do not, will not.

I’m the current version, you can dash, but it’s very inconvenient, say, during a boss fight. Will the new controls add a new, more usable way do do so?

Back
Top Bottom