Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

All has gone quiet in anticipation...

Edit: does anyone know if the developers are working towards cross platform multiplayer?
They have that in mind , but cross platforming involves everyone on the same update, and right now they are pretty separate. If they do release x platforming it will be quite a while (years) not to mention journeys end, another big update is about to be released. Idk that much about the details, but that's what I have heard. It would be cool to see in action though! 8 days left (the server really is quiet now!) :D

Does anyone know if it will be Aug 27th for UK as well as US? Due to time difference, will the US have to wait or will UK have to wait or they both get launched on the 27th for each timezone?

Does anyone know if it will be Aug 27th for UK as well as US? Due to time difference, will the US have to wait or will UK have to wait or they both get launched on the 27th for each timezone?
There will be one launch time, from Re-Logic's viewpoint, sometime on August 27 in their local time zone (Eastern US). I don't believe they have specified a time.

Notifications and availability might vary according to Google/Apple policies, we have no control or input on that. I don't think they have the same 'regional' policies that the console manufacturers use.

Back
Top Bottom