OOC System Bugs

Oh boy, I hope you have your hacker:red: ready!

Name: HacknetOS version 2.0
Nickname: Program
Species: Hackmenti[LIMBO] (originally a void guardian)

Personality: usually calm. Usually.

Views: well he was sent here specifically to stop the current government that is in place from being so obsessive about how it works (although, his motives and the motives of the people who sent him to this dimension are different. His is a morality issue. The people who sent him are only interested in $$$$$$) so I guess there is that.

Strengths: his augment- no, he himself is running HacknetOS 2.0. It’s optimization aside, HacknetOS also features porthack, which uses hijacked data streams coming in and out of ports to acquire admin access, and it also features the ETAC, or Emergency Trace Aversion Countermeasure. Should he ever find himself successfuly traced, he can activate the countermeasures to regain his anonymity. Also he has void powers, such as the ability to fire a beam of void energy, or the ability to trap people in bubbles of void energy. He can also create void portals.

Weaknesses: his fur can easily catch on fire. He suffers from Void insanity, which means heightened levels of paranoia, hallucinations, a man in the wall, etc.

Traits: N/A

Tendencies: N/A

Name: Tarko
Species: Synth

Personality: I don't have an actual description of it.

Views:

No one is innocent. Will not pick sides without sufficient information on them.

Strengths: Built in weapons, can change color at will (applies to all synths)

Weaknesses: Systems can overload, usually only resulting in the system shutting down temporarily, but can cause further damage to it if overloaded enough.

Traits:
Non-biological: Immunity to poison, tranquilizers etc.
Immortal in the code: Can recover from the destruction of the body if a suitable replacement is available

(Below here are just additional things.)
Combat theme: Iron horizon

Synth_2.png

Last edited:
@Orifan1 That sounds ok, just make sure that the void stuff is not OP. Otherwise, approved.

@Defure
You have balanced the strengths and weaknesses well. Approved.
[doublepost=1566328240,1566327930][/doublepost]Now it is time to pick your start.
A. Are you on the mission I wasn't informed of? If so, you choose its purpose, with everyone getting a say, of course.
B. Are you somewhere in the base and we didn't see you there?
C. Are you on the other side and decided to defect?
D. Your own idea [requires approval]

I'm going to have my own thing of symbols to essentially mark system Alerts for Tarko. (Notifying of damaged systems etc.)
< Maybe this.
> Or this?
And I'm going to pick D to start off more in character, plus I can use it to work with Tarko's origin because he wasn't created in the world this is happening if I go with that and I'd rather not come up with a new backstory just for a single RP.
Basically he'd portal in.

D: Program was sent to this dimension to basically make it easier for the company that made him to take over the dimension. Why he’s helping a company he hates is a long story, but he does not have the company’s best interest in mind.

Yes, he comes from another dimension. Because I can’t think of anywhere, you get to decide where he ends up spawning at

Time to make a map.
Code:
+——————————————————+
 |      |      |      |      |       |       |       |      |
 |      |      |      |      |       |       |  s   |      |
 |      |      |      |      |       |       |       |      |
 |      |      |  B  |      |       |       |       |      |
+——————————————————+
B is base
S is shopping centre
[doublepost=1566331012,1566330980][/doublepost]What the hell did it do to my map

Open the code thing and copy paste to there. Don't press done, just view it in the code editor. Also that map is a 3m solution to a problem that I need to invest time into when I have time.

Back
Top Bottom