Other What about a crossover with TBOI?

Llegend

Terrarian
*Sorry for the grammar, the keyboard doesn't work properly and i'm typing very fast

I was thinking that since both Terraria and The Binding Of Isaac are approaching their final Update/DLC we could get a crossover between those two games for their last updates and there are a bunch of reasons this would be exciting
Both games have a lot of mobs, bosses and items and some would translate well into the other and a crossover with a lot of content would (in my opinion) make both games better and increase the replayability even more than it already is, how can this be implemented in Terraria? well

1:As a post Moon Lord underground dungeon with about 15 floors that simulate the map of The Binding Of Isaac with multiple rooms on each floor, enemies specific to those floors and bosses specific to that floor, an item room, a shop and other special rooms from the game and a angel/devil room with more items at the expense of actual harts if the player takes no damage on that floor, bosses would range from Monstro or the Duke Of Flies that would be as strong as a hardmode miniboss to the last stages (Satan, Blue Baby, The Witness or Mega Satan) that would be stronger than the Moon Lord, providing a challenge for late game players that have overpowered items, maybe beating the dungeon once will change the world from a normal one to a expert mode world and that would reset the dungeon, beating it a 2nd time Would transform the expert world into a master mode world and would reset for the last time it so you can go through it on the hardest difficulty where the first bosses would be on a Duke Fishron level of difficuly

2:An event similar to the the old one's army with floor 1 mobs and bosses on the first wave and every wave to mirror a floor in Isaac and at the end of every wave to get a random TBOI item and if you didn't take any damage to also get a devil deal item (maybe beating it could also transform a normal mode world in a expert mode world and an expert mode world into a master mode world, i really like the concept and it would be great to up the challenge without losing the world) , the event can have multiple levels, the weakest to be before hard mode the 2nd to be after you beat the wall of flesh, the third one after the Golem and the 4th one after the Moon Lord

3:Just implement the mobs and bosses, the mobs would spawn naturally and the bosses would be spawned with a crafted item , the bosses after death would drop certain TBOI items, others would be craftable and others would be rare drops from the TBOI mobs , the bosses can be from Monstro, an early game boss that is pretty weak and slow to Blue Baby and The Witness that would be post Moon Lord bosses that would be very challenging even in late game

P.S. A Minecraft crossover would also be great, Terraria was inspired by Minecraft so why not come full circle by adding the Wither, The Ender Dragon, Wither Skeletons, Blazes, Endermen, Guardians, Zombie Pigmen, Iron and Snow Golems, Ghasts,Phantoms, Pillagers, Ravagers, Vindicators, Vexes, Creepers, Witches that throw random negative effects on you, Endermites, Silverfish, Llamas, Polar bears, Pandas The Giant and maybe a few MPCs too like Steve, Rana, The Agent, Mob of Me, The Pigman, NPC(from the education edition), villagers found randomly on the surface with random professions that the player can trade with and the wondering trader that come regularly with random Minecraft style items that only he can sell

I mean, if this is the last major Terraria update i say go big or go home, right?

I mean, that's a good policy, but Terraria would probably prefer to do that with original content.
I know but they can and will have a lot of original content but i don't think a crossover would be bad, the last one was amazing

Adding TBOI stuff would be copyright and would annoy a lot of people.
One reference like a weapon or a mask or something that’s sprites by the terraria devs, fine.
It’s not ok to rip content like that.

Also that’s Minecraft’s thing is literally just taking stuff from Minecraft and putting it in terraria.
No post moon lord stuff.
And even if they did accept this suggestion, how they gonna do that in the hmm... four month timespan when 1.4 is gonna release?

Minecraft already has a few references. We don’t need a bunch of stuff ripped from another game.

Adding TBOI stuff would be copyright and would annoy a lot of people.
One reference like a weapon or a mask or something that’s sprites by the terraria devs, fine.
It’s not ok to rip content like that.

Also that’s Minecraft’s thing is literally just taking stuff from Minecraft and putting it in terraria.
No post moon lord stuff.
And even if they did accept this suggestion, how they gonna do that in the hmm... four month timespan when 1.4 is gonna release?

Minecraft already has a few references. We don’t need a bunch of stuff ripped from another game.
I was talking about a crossover...
[doublepost=1566342502,1566342427][/doublepost]
I was talking about a crossover...
They didn't rip off anything with the Old One's Army event, that was a crossover between two games

Back
Top Bottom