Design The Dungeon

I simply create a backup and load it the moment I'm through.

Floor 822 has a lonely potato which wants to hang out with you for eternity and cries incredibly pitifully to the point that your heart shatters if you try to leave.

I show it my McDonalds fries, and I then eat them. It cries so loud it dies of sadness.

Floor 823 has a box of paper towels. The paper towels are coated in petroleum jelly. The room is also filled with candles. The paper towel box is weight activated and wired to the door, which means you have to pick up a paper towel in order to activate the circuit to lower the weight. Petroleum jelly is flammable.

I do it incredibly quick and precisely, causing no mistakes and letting me pass.

Floor 824 has insane holographic cannibals that can't be hurt by physical force but can hurt you in return.

*flicks a random switch, causing the cannibals to vanish* “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Floor 825 holds an infinite power source that attempts to fully charge anything with capacitance that comes nearby, but always overcharges them to the point where they fail. The body has capacitance.

*Throws random person near the infinite power source and then casually walk to the next floor* It's not my fault he only had one purpose.

Floor 826 holds absolutely nothing, however completing this floor will cause you to drown in an endless trauma of depression and physical pain.

- sv_cheats 1
- changelevel dtd_floor827
- sv_cheats 0
*checks the level progression to find that floor 826 is marked as skipped* “Ha, I beat the system!”

Floor 827 requires you to have every item in Hypixel Skyblock in order to pass. Also, I set up a “Serious Room” to stop you from enabling server cheats.

I make a server named "hypixel skyblock" and cheat my way because I'm the owner, so I cannot be in the serious room.

Floor 828 is an Anti-Minecraft filter. It's just a room, but it removes Minecraft content. That's all. Just walk through it.

Player_Miner hires me to complete it for him.

Floor 829 has me being incredibly bored and wishing for a conversation.

I manage to fix whatever they were on strike against.

Floor 831 has you fighting against 7 TAS Brawl Meta Knights on Final Destination. And the Meta Knights can't damage eachother.

I feed them nuggets.

That are poisoned.

Then I eat all the apples that when consumed, time passes very fast cuz Kindergarten logic.

Floor 832 has venom.

Nothing going to inject me? No open wounds? Ok then. *walks through unscathed due to venom requiring external help*

Floor 833 requires that you catch an adult Blue Whale with a wooden rod in order to pass.

I use the fishing glitch to catch it faster.

Floor 834 is alive so it closes his doors and you cant exit.

I'll just :red:ing break the door and get on with it.

Floor 835 requires you get to the bottom of a pit with a :red:ton of really fast spinning blades in it.

I call Super meat boy to complete it for me

Floor 836 is a mug, yeah just a mug... with coffe.

Back
Top Bottom