tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

wait theres a speed? button how does that work?
[doublepost=1566696976,1566696924][/doublepost]and what is my speed at by deafault I thought charging was the speed increase wen flying

wait theres a speed? button how does that work?
[doublepost=1566696976,1566696924][/doublepost]and what is my speed at by deafault I thought charging was the speed increase wen flying
the speedbutton works by changing the % of speed you use in a form this applies to both running and flying

Will you add a effect where when your reach a certain speed in the air your start to get a cone around the front of your character and if not, is it possible?

I think they would not want to put in the extra work because they got theire hands full
[doublepost=1566782513,1566782495][/doublepost]but that would be awesome

So primal and prodigy have SSj normal path, then the legendary has it's own. I missed something?

Also maybe you should make when the mod becames lot bigger some lore, like WTF are the sj doing in Terraria? Will they kidnap our wifes? Our children? Else and MORE on the forum page of this mod...
Like it?
[doublepost=1567117998,1567117887][/doublepost]
only primal has a tail
Besides the mod, was Goku an primal-prodigy, or an tailed prodigy?
Broly is legendary, I'm sure

So primal and prodigy have SSj normal path, then the legendary has it's own. I missed something?

Also maybe you should make when the mod becames lot bigger some lore, like WTF are the sj doing in Terraria? Will they kidnap our wifes? Our children? Else and MORE on the forum page of this mod...
Like it?
[doublepost=1567117998,1567117887][/doublepost]
Besides the mod, was Goku an primal-prodigy, or an tailed prodigy?
Broly is legendary, I'm sure
you didn't miss anything that's about correct
maybe once we've released 1.1 we'll add some lore
You can't really compare the things we have in the mod to the anime, goku is goku, a normal low class saiyan who used to have a tail

Key question: do you accept lore writers and writers at all? I can help you because outside Terraria I works as a writer for games and stuff like that.
Of course, if you were interested I would release some pressure from you writing the easiest but the longest part of the mod: the lore.
What do you think about it?
Edit: conversations are for the details if you like it

Key question: do you accept lore writers and writers at all? I can help you because outside Terraria I works as a writer for games and stuff like that.
Of course, if you were interested I would release some pressure from you writing the easiest but the longest part of the mod: the lore.
What do you think about it?
Edit: conversations are for the details if you like it
not currently, no
[doublepost=1567119641,1567119621][/doublepost]
Hello? I can take an no by answer then?
So sad...;(
people have a life outside the forums ;)

Back
Top Bottom