tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

sorry guys im on my laptop rn bc my phone aint accepting my password but I have a suggestion can you add a new switch to toggle aura on/off I think it may be easier to sprite but im no good at that :/ just thought it would be a cool idea

or maybe the aura only shows if charging ki
[doublepost=1567251958,1567251932][/doublepost]and wen charging while flying

that's what I was thinking! :D
[doublepost=1567256983,1567256902][/doublepost]where the actual aura doesn't appear unless charging or flying at max speed

Oh please, more snapshots of the new features!
Y5VuwLmFBG.gif

Form menu spoiler

I was thinking of having sprites for some attacks like the final flash ,or the Disc attack and by that i meant like your arms and hand lifts in the air to charge the disc attack or something similar

I was thinking of having sprites for some attacks like the final flash ,or the Disc attack and by that i meant like your arms and hand lifts in the air to charge the disc attack or something similar
We'd like to do that at some point, but it's nowhere near easy to do.

I’m soo hype for the next update how long do you think it will take please? (I hope you don’t think this is rude if you do I apologise)

Yo Dragon balls to find with a radar and a Portal to namek would make me replay that modpack with my friends and would also be an awesome idea

Back
Top Bottom