Mobile complain of ios 1.3.0.7.1 update

Rainman

Terrarian
The new menu have certain things that i like, e.g. the new tool bar(5 extra slots) and chest menu (Adding auto sorting will make it perfect), having map is another great improvement. However there are a lot more things that make me wanna quit the game.

1.building distance was significantly shortened leading to higher difficult when buliding structures taller than 9 blocks(which is the standard hight of a multi-function workshop);

2.jumping and direction control separated on 2 control pads causing difficult for weapon firing, previous control system was better, moreover chainhook and mount button should be with direction control while potions should be with weapon control, Please enable options to adjust button positions;

3.drills and chainsaw functional distance was shortened, so difficult to use!!!! drills act so fast now it tears my workshop in seconds, i havent try hammering stairs yet. if it works at the same speed it will be impossible to control;

4.craft menu is a disaster, things are so small even at max zoom, crafts lacking materials is not shown so i have to wiki everything!!!! Please for god sake bring the old crafting menu back!!!!!

5. Please (at least in single play) pause the game when map is opened. Thank you.

The new menu have certain things that i like, e.g. the new tool bar(5 extra slots) and chest menu (Adding auto sorting will make it perfect), having map is another great improvement. However there are a lot more things that make me wanna quit the game.

1.building distance was significantly shortened leading to higher difficult when buliding structures taller than 9 blocks(which is the standard hight of a multi-function workshop);

2.jumping and direction control separated on 2 control pads causing difficult for weapon firing, previous control system was better, moreover chainhook and mount button should be with direction control while potions should be with weapon control, Please enable options to adjust button positions;

3.drills and chainsaw functional distance was shortened, so difficult to use!!!! drills act so fast now it tears my workshop in seconds, i havent try hammering stairs yet. if it works at the same speed it will be impossible to control;

4.craft menu is a disaster, things are so small even at max zoom, crafts lacking materials is not shown so i have to wiki everything!!!! Please for god sake bring the old crafting menu back!!!!!

5. Please (at least in single play) pause the game when map is opened. Thank you.

Hi there @Rainman, welcome to the forums. :)

Thanks for this detailed list of feedback and suggestions. There are a few that I can address...
The building distance and mining distance are now the correct distance. In older versions the previous developers had increased the distance as a design decision that didn’t match with how the game was originally intended. The distances that the game has now is how it should have been all along.

More customized controls are planned to come out in future releases.

Thanks for this detailed list of feedback and suggestions. There are a few that I can address...
The building distance and mining distance are now the correct distance. In older versions the previous developers had increased the distance as a design decision that didn’t match with how the game was originally intended. The distances that the game has now is how it should have been all along.

Than i think it is worthwhile to consider putting that design decision in all devices now, do you know how it feels when i need to hook my character like spiderman just to build 3 more tiles? It was something good, dont take it away.

If building/mining/interacting distance was affecting game balance, why not creating a building menu and once finished just put the whole structure wherever wanted. (please pause the game when building menu is activated)

Than i think it is worthwhile to consider putting that design decision in all devices now, do you know how it feels when i need to hook my character like spiderman just to build 3 more tiles? It was something good, dont take it away.
I would suggest finding accessories and better pickaxes to build better, I've found the building system to be excellent and the old system was too overpowered
[doublepost=1568041634,1568041597][/doublepost]

As for the map pausing, that should be added at a later date as this (iirc) happens on PC

Back
Top Bottom