Mobile More UI customization?

BenTheMiner

Terrarian
Firstly, I'd like to give a big thanks to the developer team for adding buttons for the crucial functions of Terraria PC, which has improved gameplay and made it easier, as well as the addition of the new left joystick setting for movement.

I strongly believe that UI customization should be more open for mobile users. People have preferences on where specific buttons should be located. The current UI reorganization system is very limited as there are only sections that can be resized and moved. Having the ability to place separate button locations, even adding and removing duplicate ones could make gameplay better as users are able to play with a UI matching their preference. One example are internet browsers like Mozilla Firefox that add a customization page to add or remove features of the navigation bars to whatever locations, and adding duplicates is possible. Applying similar ideas to the customization of the mobile UI will create benefits like how it would benefit other systems, and more customization usually improves gameplay. I'd really like to reposition the separate buttons myself so I can play the game more easily.

Of course, we all do (and/or should) appreciate the hard work the developers put into improving the game, as well as be patient for future game updates. I hope players can continue to equally get improving features for the game.

Control customisation has been confirmed to be coming in a future mobile update.

Although I’ve gotten use to the new controls (mostly), I still find the item slots way too small. I think the game should also have option make item slots larger (maybe have 3x2 grid for the quick slots as an option).

Back
Top Bottom