Mobile Bug com Ocultista

ExlGoku

Terrarian
Bom, salvei o mundo na dificuldade normal sem problemas. Porém, quando eu criei um mundo na dificuldade perito , matei todos os chefes, mas quando foi ocultista, ele simplesmente não aparece, mesmo tendo matado Plantera, Golem e duke. Ele não aparece. Vou ter que criar um novo mundo?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190912-025434_Terraria.jpg
    Screenshot_20190912-025434_Terraria.jpg
    917.6 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Bom, salvei o mundo na dificuldade normal sem problemas. Porém, quando eu criei um mundo na dificuldade perito , matei todos os chefes, mas quando foi ocultista, ele simplesmente não aparece, mesmo tendo matado Plantera, Golem e duke. Ele não aparece. Vou ter que criar um novo mundo?

Translation from Portugese:
"Well, I saved the world on normal difficulty without problems. However, when I created a world on expert difficulty, I killed all the bosses, but when he was occultist, he just didn't show up, even though he killed Plantera, Golem and duke. He does not appear. Will I have to create a new world?"

The cultists can take a little while to appear in your world sometimes - make sure you have been ingame for a good few days.

Last edited:
By the way, I'm in this world for 3 days

Hi @ExlGoku, if you’d like you can attach your world file here and I can see if the cultists spawn for me.

Here’s where you can find your world files. Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
Android - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
iOS - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Back
Top Bottom