Hi, im Orifan1. AMA. or Ask Program anything.

<Itaku>: Ah, the nukes and their problems in a nutshell... whoever has them will easily win.
<CommanderFaressain>: Don't you think that's not the question? Plus you're missing the point.
<Itaku>: Oups. Sorry. Now into another question regarding him... and first you, Orifan1. If you were in body of your character, what would the probable character be and how would you feel about?

<Droid15.24.3>: May I have a summarized background from each of your OCs? From both your and their perspective. I guess I may as well teleport these guys here.
* Droid15.24.3 Snaps
* Savemart!VL has joined #OrifanAMA
* Regnil_Slade has joined #OrifanAMA
* Dardus_Kaerakk has joined #OrifanAMA
* Mydis!Human has joined #OrifanAMA
* Dameon_Cruz has joined #OrifanAMA
* Draos_Tabaan has joined #OrifanAMA
* Dondre_Williams has joined #OrifanAMA
* Droid57.33.1 has joined #OrifanAMA
* Mydis!Boo has joined #OrifanAMA
* Al'_Xulfest has joined #OrifanAMA
<Savemart!VL>: What th-
<Droid15.24.3>: Crossover!

Last edited:
<Itaku>: Oh, while we're at it... probably I'd want to ask, what medieval weapons would you guys made by Orifan wield? And here I go too.
* Itaku whistles.
* #CoPKMNAliveandDead had been Merged into #AskingOrifan
* (countless people) has joined #OrifanAMA (reason - too much characters to make the "<name of character> has joined #OrifanAMA)
<FerretonTheNomad>: Whew, I thought I was very forgotten.
<Agnes>: What!? I WAS his first FEMALE character.
<SovitFares>: Not to speak ill of, but I was master of playing arena before, getting more benefits of Soviets...
<HellfireHaltWyvern>: Crossover time, eh?
<TalessaTheBrave>: Uh, guys. Stop, I directly saw Rotom crossing Moral Event Horizon... you don't know...
<Faressain>: Peace, Talessa.

<Itaku>: Ah, the nukes and their problems in a nutshell... whoever has them will easily win.
<CommanderFaressain>: Don't you think that's not the question? Plus you're missing the point.
<Itaku>: Oups. Sorry. Now into another question regarding him... and first you, Orifan1. If you were in body of your character, what would the probable character be and how would you feel about?
<Orifan1>: Program, and i would be very, very happy.
<Program>: NOOOOOOO GOD
<Program>: NNOOO GOD PLEASE NO
<Program>: NO
<Program>: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
<Orifan1>: *office theme*
<Program>: :red: you

<Droid15.24.3>: May I have a summarized background form each of your OCs? From both your and their perspective. I guess I may as well teleport these guys here.
* Droid15.24.3 Snaps
* Savemart!VL has joined #OrifanAMA
* Regnil_Slade has joined #OrifanAMA
* Dardus_Kaerakk has joined #OrifanAMA
* Mydis!Human has joined #OrifanAMA
* Dameon_Cruz has joined #OrifanAMA
* Draos_Tabaan has joined #OrifanAMA
* Dondre_Williams has joined #OrifanAMA
* Droid57.33.1 has joined #OrifanAMA
* Mydis!Boo has joined #OrifanAMA
* Al'_Xulfest has joined #OrifanAMA
<Savemart!VL>: What th-
<Droid15.24.3>: Crossover!
<channel>: <@Orifan1> set mode -b for <A LOT OF :red:ING PEOPLE>
<Orifan1>: put those back there they came from or so :red:ing help me WindowsOS

<Itaku>: Oh, while we're at it... probably I'd want to ask, what medieval weapons would you guys made by Orifan wield? And here I go too.
* Itaku whistles.
* #CoPKMNAliveandDead had been Merged into #AskingOrifan
* (countless people) has joined #OrifanAMA
(reason - too much characters to make the "<name of character> has joined #OrifanAMA)
<FerretonTheNomad>: Whew, I thought I was very forgotten.
<Agnes>: What!? I WAS his first FEMALE character.
<SovitFares>: Not to speak ill of, but I was master of playing arena before, getting more benefits of Soviets...
<HellfireHaltWyvern>: Crossover time, eh?
<TalessaTheBrave>: Uh, guys. Stop, I directly saw Rotom crossing Moral Event Horizon... you don't know...
<Faressain>: Peace, Talessa.
<Orifan1>: h-how did you do that?
<Program>: this is what you :red:ing get for making me

<Droid15.24.3>: May I have a summarized background from each of your OCs? From both your and their perspective. I guess I may as well teleport these guys here.
* Droid15.24.3 Snaps (Sadly)
* Savemart!VL has phased from #OrifanAMA
* Regnil_Slade has shot his way out of #OrifanAMA
* Dardus_Kaerakk has stealthily shifted away from #OrifanAMA
* Mydis!Human has teleported from #OrifanAMA
* Dameon_Cruz has used a mech to escape #OrifanAMA
* Draos_Tabaan has forced his way out of #OrifanAMA
* Dondre_Williams has casually left #OrifanAMA
* Droid57.33.1 has punched their way out of #OrifanAMA
* Mydis!Boo has vanished from #OrifanAMA
* Al'_Xulfest has flown away from #OrifanAMA
<Droid15.24.3>: Cross...over... :[
<Droid15.24.3>: So, about your OCs. May I hear a brief summary of them from your and their perspective?

<Animus> So you want to turn Aether into Bit...
<D3relict> Hey! I never agreed to that!
<Animus> So, you want to turn her into Bit, if so, press F for respects.

<Orifan1>: I don’t intend on killing Aether off
<Orifan1>: I only intend on scaring Aether into giving HacknetOS to a human version of Program
<Program>: wait what
<Orifan1>: No it’s still gonna be furry. Watch.

<D3relict> Wait what?
<Animus> WTF.
<D3relict> You people better not vore me. I will sue you.
<Animus> ... Another random question...
<Animus> What was Ghoul based off of? I know his appearance was JS&B related, but how about the story of Ghoul?

<orifan1>: no I meant Program was still going to be furry
<orifan1>: I’m just gonna have the Entech ceo try to pull what he pulled on bit, but on Aether. Except actually getting it right this time
<orifan1>: anyways, to answer your question, Ghoul was originally an excuse to have Program upgrade himself to a NetNavi (see: mega man battle network). Also his design looks more like ultron from the MCU before ultron got his body (when he was just a hologram)

GREETINGS, MEATBAGS. I, HUGIN, HAVE HIJACKED THIS LOBOTOMITE’S AMA THREAD TO HOST MY OWN AMA! ASK ME ANYTHING, OR SUBMIT A QUESTION FOR ME TO FORWARD TO MY SISTER, MUNIN!

Dr. Klein: "OH, AS IF THIS SITUATION COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE, NOW WE'VE GOT LOBOTOMITES. DALA, GET THE SPRAY BEFORE IT RUINS EVERYTHING."

How do you feel about actual lobotomites being in the RP?

Dr. Klein: "OH, AS IF THIS SITUATION COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE, NOW WE'VE GOT LOBOTOMITES. DALA, GET THE SPRAY BEFORE IT RUINS EVERYTHING."

How do you feel about actual lobotomites being in the RP?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN, ACTUAL LOBOTOMITES? ALL I SEE ARE SUPER LOBOTOMITES!
Munin said:
THE PRESENCE OF ACTUAL LOBOTOMITES BEARS LITTLE IMPACT ON OUR COMMON INSULT TOWARD INFERIOR MEAT SACKS SUCH AS YOURSELF

*Grabs something for them to react to.*
"I THOUGHT I HEARD THE PACIFICATION FIELD KICK IN. ALL RIGHT, SHHH. NOBODY. MOVE. I'LL HANDLE THIS. BE WARNED, INTRUDER! YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE MIGHTY THINK TANK OF BIG MT, THE COLLECTIVE GENIUSES OF... WE... ...BY OPPENHEIMER, WHICH ONE OF YOU SELF-PROFESSED GENIUSES HAS BEEN ADJUSTING MY VOLUME KNOB? WHO WAS IT?! WAS IT YOU, 8?"

Gen Molotov: Well, here's the time we in name of the Russia asked you, the cyber... do you feel like an organic being, a cyber being or a cyborg alas in between?

Gen Molotov: Well, here's the time we in name of the Russia asked you, the cyber... do you feel like an organic being, a cyber being or a cyborg alas in between?
WE FEEL WE ARE THE SECOND OPTION, A "CYBER BEING"

Does Orifan know about the hijacking?
WE HAVE LIMITED HIS ABILITY TO POST IN THIS THREAD TO SIMPLE USE OF THE REACT SYSTEM. IM SURE IF HE KNEW ABOUT IT, HE WOULD TELL YOU THROUGH IT

Back
Top Bottom