Console New biomes?

Vizard

Terrarian
I’m new here so I’m not entirely sure where to post this but here’s my idea:
More evil biomes like the crimson and corruption, perhaps a toxic green one called Putrid or the Plague, a faded blue one called Desolation, these would be pretty awesome in my opinion and allow for more drops, enemies, bosses, etc

I’m new here so I’m not entirely sure where to post this but here’s my idea:
More evil biomes like the crimson and corruption, perhaps a toxic green one called Putrid or the Plague, a faded blue one called Desolation, these would be pretty awesome in my opinion and allow for more drops, enemies, bosses, etc

I think this is a good idea. They are working on a final update for the game and something like this MIGHT be included. I hope so.

I think this is a good idea. They are working on a final update for the game and something like this MIGHT be included. I hope so.
Any idea when the final update is? This is my first time actually getting involved in the Terraria community even though I’ve been playing for nearly 4 years

Any idea when the final update is? This is my first time actually getting involved in the Terraria community even though I’ve been playing for nearly 4 years

I'm new too. No, I do not think there is a date set for the update. I do know that it will be released on PC first. We will have to wait a while longer on console.

Although the tag says "console", but I think new biomes could be generally added to every versions.

The Contagion looks amazing, I agree, but there aren't just amazing Corruption/Crimson alts (oooh, if we're at it though, if I made that two NPCs before (Corruption fangirl and Crimson fangirl, I wonder what sort of NPCs to create for possible new evil biomes? XD) but, yeah, that aside, there are also amazing hallow alts and other biomes. I would loooove to see The Cyber, either in vanilla or modded. it just sounds like the quasi-perfect counterpart for the crimson, IMO.

[Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Although the tag says "console", but I think new biomes could be generally added to every versions.

The Contagion looks amazing, I agree, but there aren't just amazing Corruption/Crimson alts (oooh, if we're at it though, if I made that two NPCs before (Corruption fangirl and Crimson fangirl, I wonder what sort of NPCs to create for possible new evil biomes? XD) but, yeah, that aside, there are also amazing hallow alts and other biomes. I would loooove to see The Cyber, either in vanilla or modded. it just sounds like the quasi-perfect counterpart for the crimson, IMO.

[Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson
I honestly like the idea of corrupt/crimson NPC, maybe they could sell boss summoning items or something
[doublepost=1569161910,1569161505][/doublepost]
You might want to take a look at this suggestion - it's one of my absolute favorites on the site and fleshes out one of the biomes you brought up.

[Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Contagion (f.k.a. Corrosion)
The way I envisioned it was a radioactive green color with everything glowing bright with irradiation however upon reading it, it’s similar to what I imagined for Desolation

Back
Top Bottom