PS4 Bug in local co-op where the third player that enters has no pick-up text regardless of settings

Daze12

Terrarian
When playing with four players the third player that enters loses the ability to see pick-up text even if their settings say they should. Switching the setting on and off has no effect.

Has anyone else experienced this and knows of a solution? I can't seem to find any information about it but this has happened since we all started playing (about two weeks ago) and only to the third person who joins in local co-op, regardless of whos account it is.

Last edited:
When playing with four players the third player that enters loses the ability to see pick-up text even if their settings say they should. Switching the setting on and off has no effect.

Has anyone else experienced this and knows of a solution? I can't seem to find any information about it but this has happened since we all started playing (about two weeks ago) and only to the third person who joins in local co-op, regardless of whos account it is.
Hi @Daze12, thanks for sharing this info, and welcome to the forums. :nursesmile:

I haven’t seen anyone else with this issue, so I don’t know of any workaround, but if you have a moment, I would suggest that you send this information straight to the developers, with as much detail as possible: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

YES FINALLY SOMEONE WITH THE SAME ISSUE, THE LOWER LEFT SCREEN WHENEVER IM PLAYING WITH 3 PLAYERS LOCALLY WONT SHOW UP ANY KIND OF ITEM PICKUP TEXT OR DAMAGE INDICATORS, SEVERELY HINDERING OUR FUN, THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE THE PREVIOUS UPDATE

Back
Top Bottom