What do you have in your social slots?

Spooky Armor + Spooky Wings(vanity slot) dyed blue. All other vanity turned off.
[DOUBLEPOST=1429398350][/DOUBLEPOST]also, frost armor with gold helmet, dyed with blue flame and black dye

I'm in love with the Pharaohs set. All of my characters have it and i don't use dye because I love its color.

One of my old characters has a Rain Hat and Coat with pure black dye. Other accessories being green/blue/ or cyan. Wings being Frost Wings

My current strongest endgame character has a Plantera Mask and a Kimono with Cyan+Black Dye. With Normal Cyan dye for other accessories. The wings for this one are Fishron Wings

My character:
Hallowed Chestplate/Greaves
Crimson Cloak
Platinum Crown
All dyed w/ Blue Flame and Black Dye
Match all of that up with the Stylist's Jesus Beard haircut, and you look amazing!

Alternate character:
Full Hallowed Armor w/ Mask
Ice Wings (undyed)
Paladin's Shield
All dyed w/ Blue Flame and Black Dye
I guess you could call this my "Battle Armor" or something.

Nothing. I had been, but I'm playing Mediumcore and I decided carrying "dead weight" was too much of a liability if (OK, when) I have to retrieve my stuff after dying.

I wear orichalium with the mask+ flame wings. Matching (color) and black dye for the whole set. I switch colors when I get bored of one.

this

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    4.9 KB · Views: 92
I really like Loki's dev set so I usually have that equipped, as for accessories I have Loki's wings and then the rest is just extra accessory slots to quick swap

My set.png

I tried to go for an FF Black Mage look.
Yellow Dye Wizard Hat, Sapphire Robe, and whatever pets and accessories I have on at the time.

I don't use the social slots unless I've got the Antisocial mod.
It may seem ridiculous, but I go for Expert Mode and Revengance Mode, and I'm gonna need all the help I can get if I wanna survive.

Red and Silver Buccaneer's outfit and peddler's hat, along with a gold bee cloak and toolbelt. If I were on PC I'd wear a gold Apprentice scarf as well. I may change this up depending on what class I'm playing.

Back
Top Bottom