tModLoader [Noob Question] Need help building a mod from github (error code 0619)

Ezzocorbi

Terrarian
Hello Terraria Modders!

Today I downloaded the ElementalUnleash mod source code from the GitHub page because I wanted to edit a couple of weapon stats.
I've been tinkering with this for the past hour but every time I try building the mod, I get this error:
Terraria_xaWjLSNDqF.png

Terraria_lbAwcDGuX5.png

I have little to no experience in coding so everything I did to fix it hasn't worked.
This happens even when building the original, unmodified mod from GitHub so I believe my changes are not the cause of the issue.

Am I missing something in the building process? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

(Maybe I'm just not supposed to build mods downloaded from GitHub, in that case I understand and apologize)

Thanks in advance!

Try compiling with an older version of TModLoader. Not too long ago they changed a whole bunch of things that totally breaks most mods. Though, once you have the mod compiled, it should also work on the current version.

Try compiling with an older version of TModLoader. Not too long ago they changed a whole bunch of things that totally breaks most mods. Though, once you have the mod compiled, it should also work on the current version.
Thankyou very much!

Back
Top Bottom