CTRL V

1571784294931.png

We all know that Blizzard has lost support due to what they did to a player after what he said outside of the game but here's why they need your support.

You see McChickens has just opened up and it's a fantastic place to eat. It's a part of Mcdonalds and it gives Blizzard the Chinese money that they need.
Not only that, I need Jesus to forgive me after being a thot. so uhhhh yeah

(A link that I will not be sharing, not because of forum rules, but because I don't know what'll happen when someone other than me clicks it.)

Wowwwww, you meow like a cat! That means you are one, right? Shut the :red: up. If you really want to be put on a leash and treated like a domestic animal then that’s called a fetish, not “quirky” or “cute”. What part of you seriously thinks that any part of acting like a feline establishes a reputation of appreciation? Is it your lack of any defining aspect of personality that urges you to resort to :red:ty representations of cats to create an illusion of meaning in your worthless life? Wearing “cat ears” in the shape of headbands further notes the complete absence of human attribution to your false sense of personality, such as intelligence or charisma in any form or shape. Where do you think this mindset’s gonna lead you? You think you’re funny, random, quirky even? What makes you think that acting like a :red:ing cat will make a goddamn hyena laugh? I, personally, feel extremely sympathetic towards you as your only escape from the worthless thing you call your existence is to pretend to be an animal. But it’s not a worthy choice to assert this horrifying fact as a dominant trait, mainly because personality traits require an initial personality to lay their foundation on. You’re not worthy of anybody’s time, so go :red: off, “cat-girl”.

[floatleft][IMG2=150]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b0/18/34/b01834c238f86b33a565b5d74607be62.jpg[/IMG2]
Art credit: WLOP[/floatleft]
Thoira|Player: Wyverntamer|HP: 58/58|AC: 18|Initiative: +10|Passive perception: 16|

"We a'e going outside to find out about it, but if you cannot remove the enchantment upon your guards, I do not know if we can get them to stop. At least, not without forcing them." Throughout answering the half-elven woman, Thoira's speech lost more of the accent as she became conscious of it.

Turning to the man, she answered his question. "That sound is the manifestation of a magical compulsion of some sort that draws those targeted towards the sea. We are going to investigate this, but we don't know any more about it than that."

She then turned away from them to look inside. "Anyone want me to help with the armor, say so." She then helped the first to ask for it.

[fieldset=Mechanics] [/fieldset]
[fieldset=Player Box]Basically, she is helping the first to ask for help with putting on their armor. [/fieldset]

Back
Top Bottom