Attempting to contact Terraria support

JohannSimm

Retinazer
I am attempting to contact the Terraria devs over an issue using the "Contact us" button on the bottom bar. Doing so takes me to a login screen at this "Atlassian" site. I have attempted to log in using my forum credentials, as well as with an account I made on the site. No luck.

Am I missing something, or is the link broken? What set of information should I be using to log in?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 10.05.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 10.05.06 AM.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 106
It's supposed to be a separate set of credentials, not the ones you use to log into this forum.

That's the issue tracking system you see, if you made an account there, those are the credentials you use.

Once logged in, you should be able to create a support ticket for your issue, and come back later to see any responses to it.

It's supposed to be a separate set of credentials, not the ones you use to log into this forum.

That's the issue tracking system you see, if you made an account there, those are the credentials you use.

Once logged in, you should be able to create a support ticket for your issue, and come back later to see any responses to it.
I have made an account there (on Atlassian). Nevertheless, the password and username I have made on that site do not seem to work for the login.

Each time I try, it simply says my username and password are incorrect.

I see no option anywhere to make any other sort of account; the only link I see is to the Atlassian site. Perhaps there is another account that I am supposed to make elsewhere, one that I am currently not aware of?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom