Switch Mirror/recall potion not taking me to bed spawn point.

wolfy2k4

Terrarian

The above links to a post I made today on reddit. No one has identified me doing anything wrong, so I think this is a bug. See video for exact details but in a nutshell -
I make an appropriate "house" I place a bed. Activate and get the message "spawn point is set!".
However when using mirror or recall I go back to the world spawn.
I have tried this on numerous worlds and different characters. I have saved and reloaded, tried different beds and in different locations. I am sure something is wrong here....

The above links to a post I made today on reddit. No one has identified me doing anything wrong, so I think this is a bug. See video for exact details but in a nutshell -
I make an appropriate "house" I place a bed. Activate and get the message "spawn point is set!".
However when using mirror or recall I go back to the world spawn.
I have tried this on numerous worlds and different characters. I have saved and reloaded, tried different beds and in different locations. I am sure something is wrong here....
Hi there @wolfy2k4, I believe right now that there is a bug that prevents a hardcore character from setting a spawn at a bed.

If you have a moment, I suggest sending in your info with as much detail as possible straight to the console developers, Pipeworks, here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Back
Top Bottom