Xbox One Xbox one split screen sound glitch

Lunaac

Terrarian
So my brother and I have been playing Terraria on Xbox tryna beat the game the in hardcore mode (never gonna happen tho) but when we play there’s this weird glitch that happens with the sound. Whenever he joins the world all of the sudden my sound doesn’t work properly. I pretty much have to be next to his character to hear any of the sounds from the game, however because I’m player 1 the music still follows me. We’ve tried messing around with our individual sound settings in the options and that doesn’t change anything. Does anyone know anything about this or how to fix it? If so I’d really appreciate it. Thanks y’all

So my brother and I have been playing Terraria on Xbox tryna beat the game the in hardcore mode (never gonna happen tho) but when we play there’s this weird glitch that happens with the sound. Whenever he joins the world all of the sudden my sound doesn’t work properly. I pretty much have to be next to his character to hear any of the sounds from the game, however because I’m player 1 the music still follows me. We’ve tried messing around with our individual sound settings in the options and that doesn’t change anything. Does anyone know anything about this or how to fix it? If so I’d really appreciate it. Thanks y’all
I’m having the exact same issue except on PS4. It would be great to get an answer on how to fix this.
This is also happening to me.
Hi @Lunaac, @Kane Pixels, and @Geoman265

If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here:
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

I’m having this issue too. Sent multiple bug reports and made posts but no response. It’s been over a month and still no hot fix. Seems lots of people are reporting this issue here and on Reddit. Any hope for a status update? Really makes the game difficult to play for us.

Loki said that he personally talked about this with console version developers -> Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

Anyway, we are waiting really long time for such a critical fix... Personally I have console terraria only for split-screen with my family, for single player I have Steam version.

Back
Top Bottom