Xbox One Game is bugged, multiple truffle npc n bar tavern never respawed.

So as title states. I am on expert, before plant boss, I had a random 3 truffle npc spawn in my world.. In the npc list it shows one but clearly I have 3 in room with truffle icon.. It seam that truffle has replaced my others npc.

I found the Bruce the tavern keep. When I went to moved him to house he died with in 2 sec then never respawed the npc icon had disappear. It's been 10 dats or so, ingame and still can't load him up..

For some reason I was only able get one meteorite to fall. In my world....

Last edited:
Made an account just to add myself to the list of people this is happening to. Truffle has replaced all of my npcs after their deaths. Im on ps4.

So as title states. I am on expert, before plant boss, I had a random 3 truffle npc spawn in my world.. In the npc list it shows one but clearly I have 3 in room with truffle icon.. It seam that truffle has replaced my others npc.

I found the Bruce the tavern keep. When I went to moved him to house he died with in 2 sec then never respawed the npc icon had disappear. It's been 10 dats or so, ingame and still can't load him up..

Same, except for the last one.
Made an account just to add myself to the list of people this is happening to. Truffle has replaced all of my npcs after their deaths. Im on ps4.
@GoddessAlthena @Geoman265 @Xzyx627 When you have a moment, I suggest sending in your info regarding the NPCs straight to the console developers, Pipeworks, here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Also, @GoddessAlthena, for your issue regarding only getting one meteor, that doesn’t sound like a bug to me. Meteors can be random (after smashing an orb/heart). If you’ve got more than a certain amount of meteorite in the world somewhere a new meteor won’t fall, something to keep in mind. But even if you have zero meteorite in the world, there’s no guarantee that a new meteor will fall when you want it to.

Same thing here, truffle issues galore

Same thing is currently happening but instead of 3 I have 17 truffles and I can't get rid of them helps please

I don't know if you are still having the issue, but what I did to fix this problem was build an area where the truffle can actually live in, have a truffle move into it, and kill the rest of the truffles. This should fix things.

Back
Top Bottom