Random Forum Fights Infinity

“Sure.”
He throws the orb over his shoulder about 50 feet, which results in a violent flash of light.
Looking up, you see ominous flashes in the direction of the sun.

“Well, hello no one in particular. I just happen to be Celestium, prince of light.”
You are lifted into the air, thrown down into the ground about a hundred feet back, and bite the dirt.

*Portal exists and 'no one in particular' is put back on the ground upright but only twenty feet away from his original position.*
"Yeah, there's something called out of bounds, and I don't want to have people having to spend posts just to get up or get back to their area where they started because I feel like that would get repetitive quite quickly."

"Right, so while waiting for you move and stuff, I'm just going to make a whole other universe because RFFI. Feel free to destroy it at any time because I'm making the words 'whole other universe' in bricks."
*Goes to do that.*

*after you appear a ship begins approaching*

Image result for enterprise J gif

*Lands on the roof of the ship like thor in avengers assemble except with a blizzard instead of lightning and thinks upon how to get inside, then decides upon air vents because it's always air vents, navigates the way to the mainframe, drops down behind the guards and says hello there*

"Great job getting here. It's a blank canvas. Do whatever. Also, e."
*the universe now has the almighty background noise of the Back Rooms creepypasta. In other words, forever the sound of those lights.*

Back
Top Bottom