Ask a Derpling anything.

I also have a few issues with hallow, crimson and such. They just won't leave the desert alone, especially corruption and crimson, I can't just keep hiring people to keep them out either.

Anyway, what are your relations with other Terrarians that aren't the mechs?
The Terrarians in our records are what some people mistakenly call Humans. There are Greater Terrarians, which have incredibly powerful environmental manipulation and resurrection abilities, and Lesser Terrarians, which do not have the ability to manipulate their environment and take much longer than the Greater Terrarians to resurrect, but can convert the local currency into matter, among other things.

Okay? They also can generate money from nowhere, like Tax Collector. Or regenerate health, like Nurse. Question - is crimsonification a painful process on you and your Ambassadors? Since I think it hurts badly for me, like I can't even focus on being civilized and intelligent under its influence.

Okay? They also can generate money from nowhere, like Tax Collector. Or regenerate health, like Nurse. Question - is crimsonification a painful process on you and your Ambassadors? Since I think it hurts badly for me, like I can't even focus on being civilized and intelligent under its influence.
It most likely is excruciating. Have you seen herplings compared to their pure counterparts? I personally have never been corrupted or crimsoned as I live in a demiplane without either of these things. The Corruption and Crimson actually shut down all parts of the neurosystem which control rational thought, so that is why you aren't able to focus under their influence. After the peace treaty, the hallow willingly lost it's ability to affect us, so we never have to worry about it anymore.

Last edited:
Do you have any easier means of keeping corruption/crimson/hallow out of the desert? Not that they have any effect on myself, but rather for the sake of the others living in the desert.

Do you have any easier means of keeping corruption/crimson/hallow out of the desert? Not that they have any effect on myself, but rather for the sake of the others living in the desert.
I assume that an Antimagic Field would be able to eradicate it and keep it from returning (they also are easy to set up), but that can cause other problems, especially for dragons and many of the desert's inhabitants. For example, dragons need magic to fly, so if you flew into the field you would just start falling.

Can't really do that, need to keep up some illusions.
Hmm... I wonder if there's a bioweapon specifically for the Dark Twins in our storage somewhere. The last time we tried turning bioweaponry against them led to the creation of the Necroavirus, but we didn't have quarantined demiplanes then.

I assume that an Antimagic Field would be able to eradicate it and keep it from returning (they also are easy to set up), but that can cause other problems, especially for dragons and many of the desert's inhabitants. For example, dragons need magic to fly, so if you flew into the field you would just start falling.
would this affect my ability to fly/ eradicate my seals

Hmm... I wonder if there's a bioweapon specifically for the Dark Twins in our storage somewhere. The last time we tried turning bioweaponry against them led to the creation of the Necroavirus, but we didn't have quarantined demiplanes then.
Hmm... Bioweapons are quite prone to backfire, and my intent is simply to keep them out, I do have two potential options of my own, but one is better saved for bigger things than just the desert and the other is perhaps a bit too dangerous.

Hmm... Bioweapons are quite prone to backfire, and my intent is simply to keep them out, I do have two potential options of my own, but one is better saved for bigger things than just the desert and the other is perhaps a bit too dangerous.
Perhaps we could engineer something that acts more like a vaccine than a bioweapon. Or we could modify some of the desert inhabitants to flood prismatic energy into the environment around it... That could end up spreading hallow if we aren't careful though.

Either way, we have a reliable way to create demiplanes identical to Terraria for experimenting with this kind of thing, so perhaps we could develop a bioweapon anyway if we are more careful this time... And I can't make any promises about it working on hallow due to our alliance with them.

Interesting... I shall consider the offer. Of course, we should likely agree on price as well.

Back
Top Bottom