• Chest items only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ONLY crafting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Schparks

Secret Tree Lover
Hey all!

After reading a bunch of forum posts on playthroughs (latest one being a loot only playthrough) I’ve decided I want to give it a shot. Only problem is, I can’t decide which gimp(s) I want to add. Should I do ONLY craftable items, or NO crafting items? Only mage layout, or no destroying blocks? I’d like to hear from the community and decide what to do. Keep in mind, this is my first playthrough like this. In fact, I plan to make it my FIRST 100% completion (w/ defeating moonlord and all.)

Thoughts?

That sounds fun!
K just so you know, that means no crafting, no mobility of any kind, and you have to pick the weakest class.... So let's see... that means that you can count your only possible weapons on two hands... Slime Staff, All Sentries except the actually good one, Deadly Sphere Staff, Tempest Staff, Pygmy Staff, and Pirate Staff. And the Busted Build isn't on mobile yet...

K just so you know, that means no crafting, no mobility of any kind, and you have to pick the weakest class.... So let's see... that means that you can count your only possible weapons on two hands... Slime Staff, All Sentries except the actually good one, Deadly Sphere Staff, Tempest Staff, Pygmy Staff, and Pirate Staff. And the Busted Build isn't on mobile yet...
I’m on mobile too, so no DD2 items. And am I allowed to have other armor than summoner armor?

I guess I didn't make any rule against that... So You probably will benefit from using Ancient Shadow Armor for quite a while ;)
What if the world generates and it’s crimson :eek: I’d have to go hopite farming... HOW WOULDI EVEN BE ABLE TO DO THAT? I think this is impossible. I can’t even get the slime staff due to having to kill enemies w/ summoner items.

What if the world generates and it’s crimson :eek: I’d have to go hopite farming... HOW WOULDI EVEN BE ABLE TO DO THAT? I think this is impossible. I can’t even get the slime staff due to having to kill enemies w/ summoner items.
Well, excessive grinding is always an option, just don't expect to set any records :p
Plus, Pure summoner is still allowed to use the Rod of Discord.

Back
Top Bottom