Weapons & Equip New Expert Mode Accessory

Oh, I wasn’t aware of that.
It's ok. Generally expert mode items are meant to serve you for the whole game. When an item doesn't do this is when it's considered bad (looking at you, brain of confusion and bone glove.)

It's ok. Generally expert mode items are meant to serve you for the whole game. When an item doesn't do this is when it's considered bad (looking at you, brain of confusion and bone glove.)
I actually REALLY like using the brain of confusion in pre-Hardmode. I find it useful in the dungeon. But the bone glove can rot. It’s TERRIBLE.

I actually REALLY like using the brain of confusion in pre-Hardmode. I find it useful in the dungeon.
Yes, but the brain generally is considered useless once you realize how many enemies are immune to confusion and how much damage enemies do in expert.

Yes, but the brain generally is considered useless once you realize how many enemies are immune to confusion and how much damage enemies do in expert.
True, true. I mostly play in regular mode, and only go on expert for the loot. I do plan to make a new world in expert eventually. Probably after Moon lord, lol.

Lol, fair point, maybe minibosses get a health bar? I mean, it wouldn't be too bad to have it, it can be a pain to kill certain minibosses.

Back
Top Bottom