tModLoader Inventory Tweaks for Terraria

I'm sorry for the seeming lack of progress, vacation was fun but I think a tML v0.11.2.2 based InvTweaks is going to be released this week (which means you have to update tML to play the update for the mod)

"pop a counter"? You mean like a UI to select how many items are bought? If not, please describe more. If you're using a translator that's probably why I can't understand you, the end of your sentence doesn't use proper grammar

"pop a counter"? You mean like a UI to select how many items are bought? If not, please describe more. If you're using a translator that's probably why I can't understand you, the end of your sentence doesn't use proper grammar
Because it crashes easily.
This is how you ask "How much do you want to buy?" makes things easier than old clicks.
[doublepost=1564099768,1564099612][/doublepost]Try a test on yours.
Use MaxStackPlus to.
Hold 999 platinum coins and buy ropes whit you shift-click shopping.

ah i see, i could be lazy and just make it a config option, or make a legitimate UI. I think you would prefer the latter, so I'll do that some time tmrw. Sorry for late response

Would it be possible to add a feature whereby you can sort specific items to specified slots in your inventory at the click of a button?
So if you have particular items in a particular order on your hotbar that you like, you can have them automatically sorted to those slots.
Even better; could those items automatically default to their specified inventory slots when you pick them up?

Good work, but why start 999?
The 1 not better?
Lol if you're gonna just buy one u might as well not use the UI. In the next update I'll have it change with each item though
Would it be possible to add a feature whereby you can sort specific items to specified slots in your inventory at the click of a button?
So if you have particular items in a particular order on your hotbar that you like, you can have them automatically sorted to those slots.
Even better; could those items automatically default to their specified inventory slots when you pick them up?
That would be neat, but I honestly have no idea how to make that genuinely useful for as many people as possible. I need a way to actually sort them. I could make multiple different orders and a UI to select one, I just need some suggestions. Rarity? Damage? Something like that.

That would be neat, but I honestly have no idea how to make that genuinely useful for as many people as possible. I need a way to actually sort them. I could make multiple different orders and a UI to select one, I just need some suggestions. Rarity? Damage? Something like that.

Can a UI be added to set custom item orders?

Sure, but I don't think this is gonna come in an update any time soon as I'm busy with another project. I'll just add it to the todo for now

Bug report here-
When using Shift (or whichever key is configured) to auto-hold a torch or similar item that isn't on your hotbar, they appear in a "new slot" next to the hotbar; this is a vanilla feature. The issue is that said slot overlaps the extra hotbar slot added by Inventory Tweaks in a rather ugly manner. Not a devastating bug, but one that could use some addressing nonetheless if there aren't other priorities.

And a suggestion-
This is very likely WAY beyond the scope of this mod, but it would be neat to improve the accessory quick-swap feature vanilla has.
Normally, if you have 5 accessory slots filled, and right click an accessory in inventory, it will swap with slot 1.
If you right click one again, it will then swap with slot 2. And so on, until it loops. The issue is, there doesn't appear to be a cooldown for this, so if you swap out 3 slots to fight a boss, then try to put your accessories back quickly, you'll end up swapping out 4, 5, and 1. It would be cool if you could make it so exiting the inventory menu will reset the count, so for example:
-Open inventory, right click 3 accessories- swap with slots 1, 2, and 3.
-Close inventory, do stuff...
-Open inventory, right click 3 accessories- they once again swap with slots 1, 2, and 3.
-Right click a 4th time without exiting inventory, and slot 4 swaps, etc.
(where vanilla behaviour would swap with 4, 5, and 1, then 2, unless you exited and re-entered the world)
Suggestion implemented, but the next update isn't coming out until I think of more features.

Agrair
Do you thinking about update the shop UI, to when open a shop the UI instantly open with 1 number (because become annoying every times set 999 to 1 or any other number)?
Also make to a mod setting?

Back
Top Bottom