• yes

Votes: 50 86.2%
  • no

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • maybe

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, yeah, sorry, bad wording on my part, by "compatibility with Calamity" I meant "removing Calamity nerfs to vanilla items", but honestly, only thing I wanted was the stupid Vampire Knives cooldown (something like 20 seconds between healing maybe 40 HP), which makes them basically useless. By 1.3.6 do you mean version 3.6 of your mod or Terraria 1.3.6?

Oh, yeah, sorry, bad wording on my part, by "compatibility with Calamity" I meant "removing Calamity nerfs to vanilla items", but honestly, only thing I wanted was the stupid Vampire Knives cooldown (something like 20 seconds between healing maybe 40 HP), which makes them basically useless. By 1.3.6 do you mean version 3.6 of your mod or Terraria 1.3.6?
UPDATE :update of the mod will come out before 1.4
also
mod is compatible with calamity no problems

Last edited:
UPDATE :update of the mod will come out after 1.4 will come out just to make sure that everything in mod will work correcly
mod is compatible with calamity no problems
sorry if i read wrong , the compatible with calamity removes those nerf like the spectre hood one to stay like the vanilla unerfed ?

sorry if i read wrong , the compatible with calamity removes those nerf like the spectre hood one to stay like the vanilla unerfed ?
it may be hard to write but will try
when mod enabled (removed nerfs of items)
Terraria_ I wanna be the guide 05.07.2019 14_31_05.png 3.6v 3.5v.Terraria_ I wanna be the guide 05.07.2019 14_30_31.png
the mod removes vanilla nerf and calamity buff (as you could notice it have old desc from Spectre armor spectre hood)

when removed nerfs of items is disabled (calamity mod enabled notice: it have calamity mod desc Vanilla changes)
Terraria_ I wanna be the guide 05.07.2019 14_32_05.png

verdict: mod removes calamity "buff" and removes vanilla nerf
tested on: 3.5v , 3.6

short aswer:
stay like the vanilla unerfed ?
yes but vampires knifes heal calamity cooldown cant be removed

Last edited:
it may be hard to write but will try
when mod enabled (removed nerfs of items)
View attachment 223747 3.6v 3.5v.View attachment 223748
the mod removes vanilla nerf and calamity buff (as you could notice it have old desc from Spectre armor spectre hood)

when removed nerfs of items is disabled (calamity mod enabled notice: it have calamity mod desc Vanilla changes)
View attachment 223745

verdict: mod removes calamity "buff" and removes vanilla nerf
tested on: 3.5v , 3.6

short aswer: yes but vampires knifes heal calamity cooldown cant be removed
noice ty

I wonder if the Real pre patch phantasm will come back. (I'm talking about the bug where the phantasm volley arrows do full damage)

Calamity adds a nerf to the Meteor set, it now only reduces space gun mana usage to 50% rather than 0 mana usage
This nerf wasn't affected by the mod when I installed it, so not sure if this was know about or not

Calamity adds a nerf to the Meteor set, it now only reduces space gun mana usage to 50% rather than 0 mana usage
This nerf wasn't affected by the mod when I installed it, so not sure if this was know about or not
i didnt knew about that , thanks for report but i dont know how i will change set bonus, and book of nerfs show ALL NERFS that mod removed when the nerf its not in here it mean its not removed

For the calamity mod, they added a nerf where all the nebula armour's little fire buffs, are halved, (the damage flame, instead of buffing for 15%, 30%, and 45% increase in damage it's 7.5%, 15%, and 22.5% respectively, and same goes with the other flames) could you fix this?

For the calamity mod, they added a nerf where all the nebula armour's little fire buffs, are halved, (the damage flame, instead of buffing for 15%, 30%, and 45% increase in damage it's 7.5%, 15%, and 22.5% respectively, and same goes with the other flames) could you fix this?
maybe i will fix it in future if it will be possible to fix (not guarante) and im not sure if i will be able to support calamity all time (as i have no idea how they nerfed some item) and better explanation of it would be good as im confused , anyway thank you for report

Hello, could you please add a option to remove the crafts of the nerf books ? It clutters my craft menu without any real reason

i've noticed that this mod makes me lag when using the vampire knives (the only item i tried with this mod) not sure if this is a problem on my end or it's for everyone too. i'd like a fix for this, as it's disappointing

i've noticed that this mod makes me lag when using the vampire knives (the only item i tried with this mod) not sure if this is a problem on my end or it's for everyone too. i'd like a fix for this, as it's disappointing
hello im sorry for the issue but can u send me a video of it so i could look at it and find out where is issue also u can disable the nerf in mod config if it fix that issue, on my side the vampire dont cause lags maybe issue is in pc but i cant tell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom