PC Question about Terraria mods.

Leon Asian

Terrarian
Hi, community. I hope that everybody are very well.
I've been playing Terraria for years, but as for mods, I only played it once with Thorium. I would like to play it with Overhaul, but I need information:
What mods can be mix with Overhaul, without any problems?
It is possible to use at the same time Thorium, Calamity and Spirit, with Overhaul?
And finally, which ones would you recommend me to use with Overhaul?
Thanks a lot.

Terraria Overhaul works well with most expansion mods, with Calamity's revengance mode however, it's not compatible. BUT you CAN play Calamity with Overhaul as long as revengence mode is disabled. Also bear in mind, the more mods you use, the more ram you'll need. But all in all, most mods are compatible with overhaul, you have not much to worry about.

Hi, community. I hope that everybody are very well.
I've been playing Terraria for years, but as for mods, I only played it once with Thorium. I would like to play it with Overhaul, but I need information:
What mods can be mix with Overhaul, without any problems?
It is possible to use at the same time Thorium, Calamity and Spirit, with Overhaul?
And finally, which ones would you recommend me to use with Overhaul?
Thanks a lot.
Do you want to play?

Good news! Good news, indeed. I thank you very much. This week are going to give me an i7 with 16 gb of ram, so I don't think I have problems using mods and I can play with whoever wants to do it with me. Thanks a lot!

You know I have been reading many things, and, I would like to ask everyone:
In your opinion, which mods add good content, without bugs?
Because, reading, I get three names: Overhaul, Thorium and Spirit.
What do you think?

The only major mod I can recommend is GRealm its a great mod that really complements most mods.
Other smaller mods I recommend :
Lesser "Quality of Life" mods :
Other :
  • Mod of Redemption (Very lore based. Pretty big) Adds an 'infectious' biome Hardmode post WOF be warned.
  • Spirit (Buggy and Big) Adds a spooky biome post Mech-Boss be warned.
Try Fargo's Souls and Fargo's Mutant since it cross-mods with Thorium and Calamity. (May get OP quickly)
If I were you I wouldn't put
Calamity together with anything, ESPECIALLY Overhaul.
Calamity is best played alone and Overhaul is best played without Calamity.

Check out the mod's forum post first and THEN only do a playthrough.

Small tip : Don't play with too many mods at once.
IF you have x64 bit Windows and want more mods try the tModloader for x64bit since it allows more mods.

Back
Top Bottom