Sprites Frog shield

Companion Cube

Retinazer
The frog leg is a pretty good item but is overshadowed by other accseories that are stronger or have more features. That's why I propose combining it with the anhk shield to make the frog shield!
It would give you all the bonuses of the frog leg and all the benefits of the ankh shield!
Frog Shield.png

frog_shield_side.png

Last edited:
They don't make any thematic sense when together, especially when considering that they serve vastly different roles as accessories. The Ankh Shield should be combined with other defensive accessories, and the Frog Leg should be combined with other mobility-based accessories.

The idea is novel, though. Love the sprite too.

They don't make any thematic sense when together, especially when considering that they serve vastly different roles as accessories. The Ankh Shield should be combined with other defensive accessories, and the Frog Leg should be combined with other mobility-based accessories.

The idea is novel, though. Love the sprite too.
"It so absurd it just might work"

I think they both are like ketchup and ice scream,but good but not together,maybe trying fusing the ank shield with the paladin shield and the frog leg with the lucky horse shoe

I think they both are like ketchup and ice scream,but good but not together,maybe trying fusing the ank shield with the paladin shield and the frog leg with the lucky horse shoe
Also I know what you are talking about, but the Paladino shield is mainly multiplayer and if you would combine it with the anhk shield it would have no effect on single player gameplay. Movment accseories on the other hand would have effect on it.

Also I know what you are talking about, but the Paladino shield is mainly multiplayer and if you would combine it with the anhk shield it would have no effect on single player gameplay. Movment accseories on the other hand would have effect on it.
What about the frozen turtle shell,plus the paladin's shield defense which is 6 plus the defense of the ankh shield which is 4 then both would give you 10 defense

What about the frozen turtle shell,plus the paladin's shield defense which is 6 plus the defense of the ankh shield which is 4 then both would give you 10 defense
That would be better for single player, but I ask you a question. When did you last use the frog leg? When did you last use the anhk shield? The frog leg is under used but extremely useful while anhk shield is underwhelming but more widely used. If they were to be combined we would get an accseory the is more widely used but has some more useful uses than knockback resistance.

the Main problem is not their usage,the ankh shield protects you from most in game debuffs which is useful,while the frog leg only give jump boost and auto jump and jump resistance,it is not the problem with accessories,I recommend you check my accessories ideas post so you under stand

That's A Hard No From Me `:p

The Ankh Shield And Frog Leg Are Vastly Different Accessories; Most Accessory Tinkers Like Staying In Their Own Category. If Frog Leg And Ankh Shield Get Combined, Why Not Fire Gauntlet And Frostspark Boots, Or Some Other Abstract Combination?

Back
Top Bottom