tModLoader AutoReforge mod

Sad Onion

Terrarian
Auto Reforge is a mod that replaces normal reforge menu with more complex one that allows you to reforge automaticly.
You don't need to spam reforge button any more !

1584454123636.png
1584454079604.png

Reforge speed is configurable from 1rps to 100rps
rps = Reforge Per Second
1584306898444.png

AutoReforge suggest recommended modifier based on item type but let you choose your desire modifiers.
Once you hit reforge button it will reforge unitl you run out of gold or one of choosen modifiers has been drawn.

You can set amount of money that you dont want to spend on reforging
1584454820868.png

This mod was created based on Box of Gadgets mod and his reforge machine : tModLoader - Box of Gadgets

This mod should be compatible with almost all of the mods.

AutoReroll.png

Last edited:
I'm using this mostly with Calamity weapons and accessories and it works fine.
Yeah what i meant by that is custom class support, best modifier for most rouge weapons in calamity is unreal but currently mod will roll godly , also if some mod adds custom modifiers for weapon it may be reforging forever (bard weapons from thorium)

Just found a bug. If you put the Golem Fist in the slot, the autoreroll button will say "reforge until Legendary". It will then keep reforging it forever, because for some melee weapons the best modifier is Godly or Demonic, which is the case for Golem Fist.

Just found a bug. If you put the Golem Fist in the slot, the autoreroll button will say "reforge until Legendary". It will then keep reforging it forever, because for some melee weapons the best modifier is Godly or Demonic, which is the case for Golem Fist.
Fixed in 1.3.1

The auto reforge machine from Box of Gadgets does this better but I would not mind a version of that as a button prompt instead of as a station so you don't have to go finding it or spawning it in.

Specifically it is better because it dynamically looks up all the modifiers an item can have and you select among which you want it to stop reforging at.
I don't know if the code for that is open but if you can get access to it then it would make this a lot better I think.

The auto reforge machine from Box of Gadgets does this better but I would not mind a version of that as a button prompt instead of as a station so you don't have to go finding it or spawning it in.

Specifically it is better because it dynamically looks up all the modifiers an item can have and you select among which you want it to stop reforging at.
I don't know if the code for that is open but if you can get access to it then it would make this a lot better I think.
Yeah like you said reforge machine from Box of Gadgets is far better. Blessed the creator of Box of Gadgets that the code is open source and on MIT license so i decided to remake AutoReforge in v1.4 auto reforge button will be replaced by reforge machine UI with some minor improvements.

Last edited:
I wonder if there's a nice simple way to set how low you want to allow your money to go (maximum expense or minimum remaining) so if the reforge rate is very fast you don't burn through ALL of your money. I suppose you could just move backup money to a chest.

Last edited:
I wonder if there's a nice simple way to set how low you want to allow your money to go (maximum expense or minimum remaining) so if the reforge rate is very fast you don't burn through ALL of your money.
Yeah good idea i will try to implement it in my free time.

EDIT: Now it is part of 1.5 update

Last edited:
I think I found a bug? When I use a vanilla tool/weapon to reforge, I can't place it on the slot in the reforge menu, but modded ones do. It didn't happen Pre-hardmode, but it did once my world became hardmode. (I have Thorium and a bunch of other mods installed tho)

Similar problem. Vanilla accessories won't "stay" in the reforge slot, while modded ones work fine.

Same here about placing the vanilla item into the slot. Accessories, weapons... but not all - rare, but if it's occurring, it's frustrating. It's possible to place items there if you spam-click, but sometimes you miss, and you take out item, and again you can't put it there.

I think I found a bug? When I use a vanilla tool/weapon to reforge, I can't place it on the slot in the reforge menu, but modded ones do. It didn't happen Pre-hardmode, but it did once my world became hardmode. (I have Thorium and a bunch of other mods installed tho)
Similar problem. Vanilla accessories won't "stay" in the reforge slot, while modded ones work fine.
Same here about placing the vanilla item into the slot. Accessories, weapons... but not all - rare, but if it's occurring, it's frustrating. It's possible to place items there if you spam-click, but sometimes you miss, and you take out item, and again you can't put it there.
Unfortunately i wasn't able to replicate this bug, maybe one of your mods is interfering with autoreforge

Last edited:
Same here.
Unfortunately i wasn't able to replicate this bug, maybe one of your mods is interfering with autoreforge
Does the mod support current popular mods?
Because I can't reform my vanilla weapons as well as the others.

Same here.

Does the mod support current popular mods?
Because I can't reform my vanilla weapons as well as the others.
Ok so as far as i know this bug occurs only when AlchemistNPC mod is installed, AlchemistNPC Lite works just fine, so for some reason AlchemistNPC breaks AutoReforge i don't know if it's my fault or AlechmistNPC creator. I will try to fix it but for now you will have to uninstall either AutoReforge nor AlchemistNPC

Back
Top Bottom