Weapons & Equip Equipment idea

RustInPieces

Terrarian
the far left would be the "Frozen ankh shield", made by crafting a frozen tortoise shell with the ankh shield (with combined abilities), and the right is different versions of the "Frozen celestial shield" crafted with frozen ankh shield, and celestial shell. (names are not set in stone. comment which version you like better.
Frozen celestial shield.png

The sprites are cool, but could you please elaborate on the items stats?
it would be the celestial shell combined with the frozen tortoise shell, and the ankh shield. so reduced damage when under 50% HP, minor boosts to all stats, become a merfolk when entering water, and a werewolf at night, immunity to knockback, immunity to most debuffs, and 6 defense, probably too OP but who cares

it would be the celestial shell combined with the frozen tortoise shell, and the ankh shield. so reduced damage when under 50% HP, minor boosts to all stats, become a merfolk when entering water, and a werewolf at night, immunity to knockback, immunity to most debuffs, and 6 defense, probably too OP but who cares
It's underpowered because that's what the ankh shield always does to anything involved.

To make the Ankh Shield better, they should just overhaul the Ankh Charm by removing all of the individual debuff components and make it a drop associated with a hardmode pyramid enemy (perhaps post-mech tier). Of course, a pyramid should be guaranteed in every world, then.

What are you trying to say here? Its underpowered or too strong?
Yeah I'm not even sure what you mean by this statement; wat
Excuse me while I go facepalm at how much of an impulsive idiot I can be sometimes :sigh:

I momentarily forgot that the ankh shield wouldn’t be bad if the reward was equal to the effort you put into it, and this accessory is the opposite of that. It would be WAY too strong, because you’re basically giving yourself an omni-accessory, with functions of absolutely everything. It has regen, defense, damage, niche mobility, NOT niche mobility, debuff protection (no matter how bad it can be) and even freaking damage reduction. The Celestial Shell was already one of the top 5 accessories in the game, and to have an accessory with MORE functionality is just way, way too much.

To make the Ankh Shield better, they should just overhaul the Ankh Charm by removing all of the individual debuff components and make it a drop associated with a hardmode pyramid enemy (perhaps post-mech tier). Of course, a pyramid should be guaranteed in every world, then.
:naughty::naughty:
Excuse me while I go facepalm at how much of an impulsive idiot I can be sometimes :sigh:

I momentarily forgot that the ankh shield wouldn’t be bad if the reward was equal to the effort you put into it, and this accessory is the opposite of that. It would be WAY too strong, because you’re basically giving yourself an omni-accessory, with functions of absolutely everything. It has regen, defense, damage, niche mobility, NOT niche mobility, debuff protection (no matter how bad it can be) and even freaking damage reduction. The Celestial Shell was already one of the top 5 accessories in the game, and to have an accessory with MORE functionality is just way, way too much.
Yes, I do agree that it would be a little to powerful. Good idea though.
Sorry for the nagging Derpling, I just didnt understand what you meant.

Reactions: Bry
I was thinking that it should be crafted with beetle shells and the Obsidian shield, and maybe perhaps a desert charm dropped by sand elementals or desert mobs.

:dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty:
Or maybe a hardmode boss in your pyramid.

I have nothing against modded additions. Balance is only a thing to worry about if there aren't any post moon lord bosses (which there are in that mod)
We obviously need a mega accessory that combines every single one in the entire game together, and you can have 5/6 equipped at the same time and they all stack :dryadwink:
(And the Lava Warder part would still be useless)

Back
Top Bottom