Game Mechanics Master Mode Suggestions

Oh no, they’re defo helpful. I’m just saying that in Master Mode, the armor bonuses are either reduced, or don’t exist.
You mean only set bonuses right?
I wish I hated that. That's actually really creative, I don't know how balanced it is though. I like how it encourages mixing.

You mean only set bonuses right?
I wish I hated that. That's actually really creative, I don't know how balanced it is though. I like how it encourages mixing.
Ah yes. Set bonuses. Of course. I was totally trying to be creative and not spiteful.

Adding Debuffs on top of buffed enemy stats still seems artificial. The only way that I'd consider Master Mode to be a new mode worthy of playing through is if there are changes to the enemies' patterns and AI (even simple stuff such as making enemies faster or more aggressive). Adding Master Mode just seems like it'd be a mode that is overly punishing for my personal enjoyment. The boss changes (and the changes like the vines being able to cause damage from the Snatchers) are the only things that could be welcomed from the potential of Master Mode. In fact, I'd prefer it if these changes were brought to Expert Mode instead, where enemies will have their stats slightly lowered to compensate (again, overly bloating stats is in no way a creative way to increase difficulty. It's lazy.)
Hehe looking at the new State of the Game it feels less lazy now doesn't it? :naughty:

But anyways, working on accessory ideas now even though Master Mode has nothing new :sigh:

These are actually some really good upgrades for the bosses!
This would make the bosses more fun with the stat changes, though it might make them impossible for me.

Back
Top Bottom