tModLoader Iridium Mod

As I see, this mod keeps improving. However, some sprite still look odd in game, because they don't fit game's style. It happens because if strange shapes (there's traditional shape for a yoyo or for a magic tome), too hueshifted palettes (like on your yoyos for example), too dark outlines (like on a magic dice or a black hole) and strange shading (like on an ore, dice, true philosopher's stone, broken heart and for some more). I suggest looking at sprites from Thorium mod or from GRealm because they are great examples of how should good terraria styled sprite look like. I really hope you will listen to me because this mod is AMAZING because of a big variety of quality content, but sprites probkem makes me not to play with it(

Last edited:
Changed the Yoyo Bag recipe a bit. I hope no one is against.
I think, that you should make config file for that feature. Some people might prefer having all useful not modded yoyo accessories (like yoyo glove, counterweight, yoyo string) combined as soon as possible to obtain free slot or two for other accessories. As a suggestion, maybe you should make upgraded yoyo bags instead of adding more ingridients to standart one?

Also, I want to tell you that new Iridium yoyo looks much better ingame, than previous one. Can't wait to see resprites for other ones (if they are planned).

New sprites really became better (although some of them can still be tweaked). And, if it is not a secret, why did you remove so much content from your mod?

New sprites really became better (although some of them can still be tweaked). And, if it is not a secret, why did you remove so much content from your mod?

In my opinion, they were superfluous in this mod. I want to try to create more unique items, so I deleted them. Хватит смотреть Кримзона. :)

In my opinion, they were superfluous in this mod. I want to try to create more unique items, so I deleted them. Хватит смотреть Кримзона. :)
I was able to see these via google caching, I don't really see the *problem* with the sprites, god people in Terraria are too damn critical over graphics when gameplay matters more.
They're better than anything I can draw that's for sure. The only real rule of Terraria spriting is that everything must be a 2by2 pixel, if it's not that's the only time I ever have a problem with it.

I hope one way or another those items return in a fresh and interesting coat of paint, I can see what you mean by them being superfluous.

Also, custom dyes and shaders, nuff said.

I was able to see these via google caching, I don't really see the *problem* with the sprites, god people in Terraria are too damn critical over graphics when gameplay matters more.
They're better than anything I can draw that's for sure. The only real rule of Terraria spriting is that everything must be a 2by2 pixel, if it's not that's the only time I ever have a problem with it.

I hope one way or another those items return in a fresh and interesting coat of paint, I can see what you mean by them being superfluous.

Also, custom dyes and shaders, nuff said.

I removed these items only because they were too simple, ordinary, not unique. Not because of their sprites.

I removed these items only because they were too simple, ordinary, not unique. Not because of their sprites.
I know
Quality over Quantity, not everyone wants to make the next Tremor
You need to rework that mode UI back in thou, that was pretty neat, but with less 'superfluous' options

Bees! More bees!!!
FEce1SFE7m.gif

eyy was on tmod saw an update that didn't say Do Not Download on it
my friend
tell us what has occurred
whats in the update, is it playable now
and do i need a new world?

Back
Top Bottom