What is the absolute bane of your existence in Terraria?

I despise diabolists and star cells. Star cells are kinda glitchy and can multiply, this makes them very annoying. Diabolists just fire through blocks and theres nothing you can do except burn.

I still never got the fishing quest achievement from the angler. I just get too bored of doing them. And it gets even worse in hardmode because I gotta set up a whole area due to the contageous biomes spreading to every possible lake to fish in. Fishing for stuff like crates, or even the crystal vile shard was a huge pain, but at least fishing pre hardmore is usually a good way to get a leg up on the hardmode minerals. So I just have to dread it. Lmao

This explains it
6412804C-59FD-4BB6-86AC-699E69730E86.jpeg

The annoying bats in the underground/caverns when you try to mine they knock you off cliffs and potentially kill you from fall damage and/or lava

In no particular order:

1) Things attacking me while I'm trying to build; especially very long world-spanning bridges or railroad tracks. The constant stopping to kill stupid little trash-mobs is annoying. If I had some kind of back-mounted turret to attack the pitiful weak enemies while I built mindless straight lines of things, I would be one happy camper.

2) As mentioned above, Diablolists. Even the Necromantic sorcerers with that bouncing shadowbeam staff aren't as annoying. I loathe that "blind" effect.

3) My Town NPCs dying for silly reasons. I actually build off the ground completely to avoid Wraiths, and I don't have my boss arena anywhere near town.

4) Medusas somehow reaching you from off-screen when you can't see them. It's wild, yo.

In no particular order:

1) Things attacking me while I'm trying to build; especially very long world-spanning bridges or railroad tracks. The constant stopping to kill stupid little trash-mobs is annoying. If I had some kind of back-mounted turret to attack the pitiful weak enemies while I built mindless straight lines of things, I would be one happy camper.
You could probably wear the stardust set and use the xeno staff to help with that.

Early game exploration on a large map. Nothing hurts more than randomly dying far from spawn and having to walk all the way back.

^ That's exactly why I lay out sky platforms and railway tracks early on in the game. I don't have wings, and it's the fastest way around the map in pre-hardmode. That also implies the lack of Stardust armor and weapons or a Xeno staff. :p

^ That's exactly why I lay out sky platforms and railway tracks early on in the game. I don't have wings, and it's the fastest way around the map in pre-hardmode. That also implies the lack of Stardust armor and weapons or a Xeno staff. :p
Ah, I thought you were in endgame. I usually just use the double spawn trick in early game.

Back
Top Bottom