Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
Thx for all the great building ideas! I even didnt get to see al the pages and i m already building again!

I tryed to check your downloads but when i click on them i only see advertisement and other spam... :(
Oh yeah, that's an Ad.Fly link. Please completely ignore the bottom 90% of your screen and focus on the top right corner, and wait until it says "skip ad". Then click it. CLICK NOWHERE ELSE ON YOUR SCREEN.

Also keep in mind those download links are SUPER OLD and may not actually work anymore. Sadly, more than likely, I no longer have those worlds.
I'm sure some re-hosting site that steals people's content has it, though. If you find one, let me know.

Whoops, It seems at some point, the first 3 builds images of the OP broke. They should be fixed now.

I not sure if it had anything to do with TO closing down (No idea when that happened, does anyone even remember TO anymore???) or if the Forums enforced a smaller max image size limit, those were somewhat big images, thanks to my bad habit with adding custom sky backgrounds.

Thank god the Internet Archive.org project existed for me to re-download those 3 images, because I know I most definitely did NOT have them anymore. They should now be appropriately backed up somewhere.

Whoops, It seems at some point, the first 3 builds images of the OP broke. They should be fixed now.

I not sure if it had anything to do with TO closing down (No idea when that happened, does anyone even remember TO anymore???) or if the Forums enforced a smaller max image size limit, those were somewhat big images, thanks to my bad habit with adding custom sky backgrounds.

Thank god the Internet Archive.org project existed for me to re-download those 3 images, because I know I most definitely did NOT have them anymore. They should now be appropriately backed up somewhere.
Glad you managed to retrieve them! Terraria Online has been dead for a good while now so I'm surprised it took this long!

I almost forgot how great building in this game was.

Capture 2020-02-21 02_33_53.png

Keyword being *almost*.

I am however, very rusty. But then what did I expect form not doing anything in this game for, like, a year or more.

Also: Hard Hat man is new bestest friend.

Also Also: I don't care how OP some of the stuff in AlchemistNPC mod is, it just needs better art. I'd do it myself, but I don't think I'd be any better at it.
Does anyone know a good artist, please throw this mod a bone? It certainly seems popular enough (according to the mod browser) to deserve it.

EDIT: I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked for inactivity or something.

I almost forgot how great building in this game was.

View attachment 236465

Keyword being *almost*.

I am however, very rusty. But then what did I expect form not doing anything in this game for, like, a year or more.

Also: Hard Hat man is new bestest friend.

Also Also: I don't care how OP some of the stuff in AlchemistNPC mod is, it just needs better art. I'd do it myself, but I don't think I'd be any better at it.
Does anyone know a good artist, please throw this mod a bone? It certainly seems popular enough (according to the mod browser) to deserve it.

EDIT: I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked for inactivity or something.
Glad to see another build from you!
We don't lock threads for inactivity here, so you're safe :p

Is that Chad's furniture mod? All the new furniture looks really good, adds a lot of variety.

Is that Chad's furniture mod? All the new furniture looks really good, adds a lot of variety.
Sure looks nice. I especially love those ladders and that balcony fence.

Oh yes, I had been mulling over a modded playthrough for a long time, and only recently decided to take the plunge, so yes! That's Chad's Furniture, Magic Storage, Alchemist NPC (Lite), and of course Thorium. Gotta have Thorium. Been loving it so far.

I considered Calamity, but I heard it was uber hard, and I'm a bit of a wuss in this game, so I have left it out of my mod lineup. Maybe if I beat the thorium final boss and somehow 1.4 STILL hasn't come out, I'll give Calamity a spin as well.

EDIT: HOW TO GET THE SPINNING WHEEL? (Not the loom)

I have a MODDED SUGGESTION! When you beat abyssrion, you should transform the aquatic depths and detail it with things like rusty hulls, a underwater base (if u don’t wanna die in it, you have to beat abyssrion) and maybe makeit a underseabed coral reef! ( btw, if u love the creatures there, u can put the depths rock in water (I picked the ocean) and with enough, the enemies there will spawn, but don’t put 750 depth rock or it will make a aquatic depths biome and the air might become poisonous (I actually don’t know). Also, I love your builds!

I have a MODDED SUGGESTION! When you beat abyssrion, you should transform the aquatic depths and detail it with things like rusty hulls, a underwater base (if u don’t wanna die in it, you have to beat abyssrion) and maybe makeit a underseabed coral reef! ( btw, if u love the creatures there, u can put the depths rock in water (I picked the ocean) and with enough, the enemies there will spawn, but don’t put 750 depth rock or it will make a aquatic depths biome and the air might become poisonous (I actually don’t know). Also, I love your builds!

Ah yes, thankfully, as a rigorous wiki reader, I know *precisely* what you are talking about. And that all sounds like an amazing idea, as the aquatic depths is a VERY atmospheric biome.
I already know I will use yew wood.

Alas, having only just now defeated the Brain, I do believe Abyssrion is a bit far away. What *is* on my list right now, is "monster village". So y'all got that to look forward to.

Capture 2020-02-29 03_28_08.png

Hey, it's Monster Village! With as many mods as I have installed, there is now a sufficient number of non-human NPCs that this can now be a thing! Thorium has a Demon NPC in hardmode, he's already planned to be living here with his own house. I also recently got the Wacky NPCs mod, and while I haven't gotten a chance to play with it in depth yet, it also adds some monstrous looking entities to spruce this place up a little with. They aren't real NPCs, just "furniture", but I can make it look like Lamia, merfolk, werewolves, etc. live here and I am super excited about that prospect. Y'all should check it out: Wacky NPCs Mod

Also, a tiny spoiler of Tower 3:

Capture 2020-02-29 03_31_13.png

My Disappointment is Immeasurable, and my Day is Ruined.

Simply awesome
View attachment 236875

Hey, it's Monster Village! With as many mods as I have installed, there is now a sufficient number of non-human NPCs that this can now be a thing! Thorium has a Demon NPC in hardmode, he's already planned to be living here with his own house. I also recently got the Wacky NPCs mod, and while I haven't gotten a chance to play with it in depth yet, it also adds some monstrous looking entities to spruce this place up a little with. They aren't real NPCs, just "furniture", but I can make it look like Lamia, merfolk, werewolves, etc. live here and I am super excited about that prospect. Y'all should check it out: Wacky NPCs Mod

Also, a tiny spoiler of Tower 3:

View attachment 236876

My Disappointment is Immeasurable, and my Day is Ruined.
Also, why is there blood on the wall :eek:

So. Tower 3. Also tower 4 as a bonus, but it's little. laying foundation for tower 5 right now.
For the first time, really the first time, it actually feels like I'm building a city.

Capture 2020-02-29 21_35_00.png

Additional notes: Whoever did the sprite work for Thorium's Aquaite Scale Block - include it in a prominent place in your portfolio, it is beautiful and amazing.

Also, has anyone else with the Thorium mod noticed that Thorium NPCs tend to "laminate"? As in, two of them will basically stand in one place on top of each other so you can only interact with one all day until they go to their designated spots at night? Anyone notice that? It doesn't happen to Vanilla NPCs or even NPCs added by other mods (e.g. AlchemistNPC Lite NPCs do not laminate). My current solution is to make sure no two Thorium NPCs share a floor, otherwise they all go to one side and laminate. Debating whether or not to bring this up with the Thorium devs, or if they are already aware of it...

Current Mod List: AlchemistNPC Lite, Boss Checklist, Boss Cursor, Census, Chad's Furni, Boss Healthbar, Helpful NPCs, Magic Storage, Recipe Browser, Thorium, VeinMiner, WackyNPCs.

IIRC I'll have, like, 49 permanent NPCs to build houses for. This is great!

Also: If I never have to dig another Hellevator again in my life, it will be too soon.

Also, why is there blood on the wall

I got some off a zombie, and a zombie lives there... eh. Might change it out for a different wall decoration later.

So. Tower 3. Also tower 4 as a bonus, but it's little. laying foundation for tower 5 right now.
For the first time, really the first time, it actually feels like I'm building a city.

View attachment 236974

Additional notes: Whoever did the sprite work for Thorium's Aquaite Scale Block - include it in a prominent place in your portfolio, it is beautiful and amazing.

Also, has anyone else with the Thorium mod noticed that Thorium NPCs tend to "laminate"? As in, two of them will basically stand in one place on top of each other so you can only interact with one all day until they go to their designated spots at night? Anyone notice that? It doesn't happen to Vanilla NPCs or even NPCs added by other mods (e.g. AlchemistNPC Lite NPCs do not laminate). My current solution is to make sure no two Thorium NPCs share a floor, otherwise they all go to one side and laminate. Debating whether or not to bring this up with the Thorium devs, or if they are already aware of it...

Current Mod List: AlchemistNPC Lite, Boss Checklist, Boss Cursor, Census, Chad's Furni, Boss Healthbar, Helpful NPCs, Magic Storage, Recipe Browser, Thorium, VeinMiner, WackyNPCs.

IIRC I'll have, like, 49 permanent NPCs to build houses for. This is great!

Also: If I never have to dig another Hellevator again in my life, it will be too soon.

I got some off a zombie, and a zombie lives there... eh. Might change it out for a different wall decoration later.
Well ya but who's is it

Oh, nice to see one of the OG builders coming back!
You haven't lost your skill that's for sure, these houses are truly beautiful!

How did you make the squares in the glass?

Great building btw. Some ideas for your building: Maby make a dinnerhall and kitchen for all the npcs, Badthouse or more toilets.
Great to see you re having fun!

Back
Top Bottom