tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Yeah, I think that dash ability from it breaks all other dashes. I I would either remove it from ninja pot or will make it toggleable via Mod Configuration.
What do you think?
I hadn't thought about toggle options! Some folks might really like that. Dashing causes havoc with my playstyle, but others might really like the option, especially since Ninja pot is specific to AlcNPC and not reliant on other mods.

This question has most likely already been asked and answered, but do I need to create a new world for all of the changes to take affect? Or do they work when loaded into an already existing world?

This question has most likely already been asked and answered, but do I need to create a new world for all of the changes to take affect? Or do they work when loaded into an already existing world?
No, you don't need to create new world as this nod doesn't add any generation.

AlchemistNPC v9.0
-Reworked the whole reversity coins system.
Now all player are gatharing coins to their "internal" storage.
They can only be accessed while trading with Operator.
-Reworked accessories tokens availability.
Now they cannot be crafted from Perfection Token.
Now can be bought from Tinkerer in hardmode.
-Now Lifeform Analizer also creates pointer to rare creature.
Can be toggled by Mod Configuration.
-Added Master Yoyo Bag. Combines effects of Fire Gauntlet and Yoyo Bag, but gives bigger range bonus.
Can be crafted on Mythril Anvil.
-Added Braclet of Time Twist.
Drops from any treasure bag with 1:150 chance.
-Added Blinker. Gives Blink Dash.
Available after beating Moon Lord.
-Added Recall/Wormhole Potion price config options.
-Added more materials to Operator's materials shops.
-Added Assassin and Hydration potions to Thorium Combination.
-Added fragments from Thorium mod to Operator.
-Alchemist's Tremor shop is now replaced with Plants shop.
-Removed dash ability from Ninja potion.
-Fixed Simple Crafting Penny and both Materia Transmutators were not giving chance to save ingredients during craft (Alchemy Table feature).
-Fixed Thorium Combination crafting bug.
-Fixed Paper Tube multiplayer desync issue.
-Fixed NetSend error in world file.
-New awesome mod's icon by Alemeow#7389.
Download AlchemistNPC (github)

AlchemistNPCLite v1.7

-Added Tinkerer NPC. But unlike in AlchemistNPC, his accessories would be unlocked during progression.
-Added Recall/Wormhole Potion price config options.
-Added more materials to Operator's materials shops.
-Now Lifeform Analizer also creates pointer to rare creature.
Can be toggled by Mod Configuration.
-Added Assassin and Hydration potions to Thorium Combination.
-Added fragments from Thorium mod to Operator.
-Alchemist's Tremor shop is now replaced with Plants shop.
-Removed dash ability from Ninja potion.
-Fixed Simple Crafting Penny and both Materia Transmutators were not giving chance to save ingredients during craft (Alchemy Table feature).
-Fixed Thorium Combination crafting bug.
-Fixed NetSend error in world file.
-New awesome mod's icon by Alemeow#7389.
Download AlchemistNPC Lite (github)

Hi, I have been playing with 2 my friends on my server via Steam. So, your mod adds a new recipe for a Master YoYo Bag, and when I place it in accessory slot, my friends see my yoyo start lagging. It didn't disappear and goes through the whole map. This thing makes the game lagging for them and they are have a very low FPS, so we shouldn't use that. Can you fix it?
1.png
2.png

Hi, I have been playing with 2 my friends on my server via Steam. So, your mod adds a new recipe for a Master YoYo Bag, and when I place it in accessory slot, my friends see my yoyo start lagging. It didn't disappear and goes through the whole map. This thing makes the game lagging for them and they are have a very low FPS, so we shouldn't use that. Can you fix it?View attachment 234062View attachment 234063
Very strange. I was pretty sure that tmod team fixed that. Will check. What yoyo he was using?

AlchemistNPC v9.1
-Finally fixed all Paper Tubes MP desynchronizations.
-Fixed mod's drops from Moon Lord with Calamity mod active.
This related to Reversity Coins, Torn Note, Paper Tube and National Ugandan Treasure.
-Buffed all legendary weapons.
-Buffed some EGO weapons (In the name of Love and Hate).
-Added Simulation Control Unit to Operator's EGO shop. Allows to control weather (rain, blizzard, sandstorm) and time.
Available in hardmode (after beating any mech boss if coins drop is disabled).
-Added Terrain Reformer to Operator's EGO shop. Pickaxe with right click function.
Available after beating Moon Lord.
-Added Dungeon and Space Holoprojector to Operator's EGO shop.
Dungeon is available after beating Skeletron.
-Added Feathers to Operator's shop.
Available after beating Skeletron.
-Added Forbidden Fragments to Operator's shop.
Available after beating Sand Elemental.
-Added Tinkerer's Horcrux to Jeweler's shop.
-Added config option to disable catcheability of mod's town NPCs.
-Counter Matter's projectile is now animated.
-Increased cooldown time for ''Blinker'' acceessory
-Reduced amount of lag with Nyctosythia and Enchanted Shroomite Bullets/arrows.
-Reduced mod's size (for about 2.4 mb). Big thanks to Gotoro!
Download AlchemistNPC (github)

AlchemistNPCLite v1.7.1

-Added Tinkerer's Horcrux to Jeweler's shop.
-Added Feathers to Operator's shop.
Available after beating Skeletron.
-Added Forbidden Fragments to Operator's shop.
Available after beating Sand Elemental.
-Added config option to disable catcheability of mod's town NPCs.
Download AlchemistNPC Lite (github)

Hi there! When I attempt to summon the Explorer during the right event, it states that the portal has been opened, but nothing actually appears to happen. Any idea why?

Hello, my friends and I are playing a multiplayer game and we are experiencing multiple bugs with the Alchemist mod that consist of events (goblin army, dungeon defenders 2) staying at 0% and also wall of flesh not summoning but guide being killed

We have tested disabling different combinations of mods and eventually all of them except one and found out that the bugs only appear when Calamity mod and Alchemist mod are both enabled, everything is fine on their own
I would like some help with this problem

Hi there! When I attempt to summon the Explorer during the right event, it states that the portal has been opened, but nothing actually appears to happen. Any idea why?
Can't spawn explorer. I'm using the Note book at the solar event, but, didn't spawn the portal.
Known issue. Happened due to adding catchable npc config option...
Unfortunately, in current build you can do nothing. Just cheat Otherworldly Portal or Explorer.
All mod's town NPCs summoners are broken in current build.
Hello, my friends and I are playing a multiplayer game and we are experiencing multiple bugs with the Alchemist mod that consist of events (goblin army, dungeon defenders 2) staying at 0% and also wall of flesh not summoning but guide being killed

We have tested disabling different combinations of mods and eventually all of them except one and found out that the bugs only appear when Calamity mod and Alchemist mod are both enabled, everything is fine on their own
I would like some help with this problem
Never got anything like that.... Unless there are some special conditions.

Last edited:
So after going through all my mods and turning them on and off, it turns out only this mod makes my game drop in frames. I used a bunch of mod spawn rate potions and every single time I would just fine with 190+ mobs on screen but as soon as I enable Alchemist it becomes completely unplayble. It was also really framey during any kind of boss. I have no idea what's causing this which sucks because I really like the content in this mod. Any ideas as to what could be going on?

So after going through all my mods and turning them on and off, it turns out only this mod makes my game drop in frames. I used a bunch of mod spawn rate potions and every single time I would just fine with 190+ mobs on screen but as soon as I enable Alchemist it becomes completely unplayble. It was also really framey during any kind of boss. I have no idea what's causing this which sucks because I really like the content in this mod. Any ideas as to what could be going on?
190+ mobs... Terraria engine can handle only 200 mobs. So that's normal that game is lagging while there are some much stuff on the screen and near around.
But what exactly may be wrong with Alchemist that makes stuff lag even more?
Unless... You are reaching dusts limit. If I am not wrong, they are limited to 1000 which can be easily reached with just a few debuffs and a lot of enemies.
And due to fact that some weapons are inflicting visible debuffs (with lights and particles), it sure may lag the game a lot.
Specifically, what weapons, buffs and equip are you using?

So I went and cross checked every single mod I have one by one and it turns it "No Buff Limit" was causing the issue. It's a simple mod that removes that cap on how many buffs you can have at once. It's not detrimental to my playthrough so I don't mind disabling it. Any idea why they aren't compatible though?

So I went and cross checked every single mod I have one by one and it turns it "No Buff Limit" was causing the issue. It's a simple mod that removes that cap on how many buffs you can have at once. It's not detrimental to my playthrough so I don't mind disabling it. Any idea why they aren't compatible though?
According to my short testing, it seems like that No Buff Limit is just bugged. If you try to check buff's description, it will not appear. And it really causes lags, I checked.
You may try Lan's Unlimited Buff Slots. It seems to work way better. And it is also configurable.

Link to mod's github.

It is also in Mod Browser.

Hi, I was wondering what the "special things" are that unlock with the bloodthirsty blade reaching 36, 64, and 100.
It starts to shoot projectiles.
And it counts weapon's damage without boosts for that. So if you have your damage boosted and damage is equal to 36, this will not work until you get the actual, non-boosted number to 36.

It starts to shoot projectiles.
And it counts weapon's damage without boosts for that. So if you have your damage boosted and damage is equal to 36, this will not work until you get the actual, non-boosted number to 36.
Thank you! It did have to be upgraded a bit more c:

How do you craft wing of the world?

Back
Top Bottom